EPISODE -2 "KILLER"

Today I came to the office a little early, and after coming to the office, I started working on my project.

I sat on the table and was doing my work, then I heard someone calling my name, and then I looked back and saw that lara was running towards me.

"Hey YN, why did you come to office so early today without me? Do you know how long I waited for you at the bus stand?"Lara said in angry and frustrated tone but yn just said replied in 'Hmm',after listening yn answer lara become more frustrated.

Lara took a deep breath and then said to Yn, "Yn what has happened to you, why are you behave so strange today?"

Yn looked at Lara and then said," you go now and do your work, anyway you are late today we will talk in lunch."

"Ok yn but what happened to you yesterday you didn't even tell me" lara said

"I said that we will talk in lunch ,you can go now"yn said while doing her work .

"Ok bye .Do your work" Lara said while scratching his head .

"What happened to her, why she behave so weird today did I do something or something else happened with her"lara said to her self while walking toward her cabin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is that real or my imagination,but why suddenly this thing happened to me ,this thing never happened with me before.
Hey god tell me what happened to me Why am I having such scary dreams, who is that person who is killing everyone and is also trying to kill me?" Yn said to her self while holding her head.

"Hey yn ,what happened .Why are you sitting holding your head like that?"Lara asked to yn

"Nothing -nothing let's go for lunch"Yn said while settle her table.

"Ok, let's go" lara said.

Then both of them started going towards the cafeteria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of them took their food and sat at the table and yn was looking outside instead of eating .

"YN why are you not eating"lara said while chewing her food.

"Hmm"yn first look at lara and start eating her food .

"Yn"lara said while in serious tone .

"Yes ,lara say" yn said

"What happened to you yesterday,you behave so weird "lara said while looking at yn .

Yn stopped eating and then she looked at lara and then kept her chopsticks aside and said "What do you think about this Lara? I know this sounds strange but it has happened to me yesterday ,
In my dream I saw a man killing a girl very badly and I remember I have told you this before too.
So the call I got yesterday was from the police station.
And do you know why that call came?
He had called me regarding a murder related case which took place in the room next to my room.
when they showed me that dead body, they were the same girl whom I had seen killed in my dreams,
there was the same cut on the face of that girl in the same way Like the man who killed the girl in my dreams.