EPISODES - 8 "Tired"

Today's weather is very nice, sun is shining, birds are chirping and it feels like heaven after having a peaceful sleep

Yn gets up, stretches her arms, then opens the curtains on different sides and sees such a nice view after many days. The winds blow gently touching her body. Sun's rays falling on her face. And a beautiful smile formed on her face .

After enjoying this view she came inside the room and took out her clothes from the wardrobe and kept those clothes on the bed and went to freshen up. After 10-15 minutes she came out and wore her clothes and then she went down and Started preparing breakfast.

While cooking she heard footsteps from upstairs, she went and saw it was Lara, so she said, "Okay Lara, I have prepared breakfast for you, eat it and then take your medicine, okay"

"Ohh ok yn , But why did you get up early? I can make breakfast myself. Look you got problems because of me." Lara said while looking down

"Aiyoo Lara, if you think you cause problems for me. so get well soon and get healthy ok'' yn said , holding both of her hand and give a happy smile to her.

Lara nod her head in yes and then yn said bye and go for her office .

After getting into the bus, she sat on the seat and started looking outside view, and put earbuds on her ear and enjoying the music.

She enjoys while listening music , and like this time pass and reaches her destination.

And after getting down from the bus, she crosses the road and enters the office.

She was about to go to her cabin when suddenly a soft voice came from behind, she looked back and saw that her senior was calling her.

"Hey yn ,How are you and how is Lara's health now, is she okay??." Miss shu said.

"Yeah Senior, she is fine."yn said and smiled " ok senior, Now I go because I have a lot of work and I have to complete it on time."

"Ok but listen Mr Park told me to send you to his cabin when you come"miss shu said.

"Miss shu, thanks for letting me know." Yn said and both of them go to their cabin.

Yn was checking her work to see how much work was left. Then she started thinking "I guess I should go to his cabin and ask why he called me.". Then she get up from her chair and start to going toward his cabin after reaching in front of his cabin she knocked the door and asked " may I come in sir".

 Then she get up from her chair and start to going toward his cabin after reaching in front of his cabin she knocked the door and asked " may I come in sir"