EPISODE -4 "UNBEARABLE"

"Lara , wake-up ,it's morning.Want to go shopping" Yn says while waking up lara.

"Yeah yn,just 5 minutes more" lara said ,covering herself with blanket.

"No lara ,otherwise i'll leave you home alone"yn said , removing her blanket.

"Yeahh -Yeah ok, Yn why do you behave like my mom"lara said In annoying voice.

"Cause I'm ,Now go and take a bath"yn said ,fixing the blanket

"Ahhh ,ok i'm going"lara said , removing the blanket on herself.

Lara got up from the bed and looked at yn. Then she went towards the bathroom. YN also cleaned the bed and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast

And after some time yn also prepared breakfast and then she goes upstairs and calls Lara for breakfast.

"Yeah yn I'm coming"lara said

"Ok come fast" yn said

And after calling Lara, Yn goes down and starts serving breakfast on the table and then Lara is also coming down.

"Come Lara, sit, I have served breakfast."yn said

"Yeah " lara said ,come down from stairs

Both of them start having breakfast, then Lara says yn, please turn on the TV.
YN gets up and goes to the TV and takes the remote and turns on the TV.

And as soon as Yn turns on the TV, a news channel comes on and the news shows that someone has brutally killed a girl in the forest.

"Yn please change the channel" lara said, chewing her food..

"Wait lara" yn said , focusing on the news

YN is watching the news carefully, the news shows the girl's plan to kill her as she had seen in her last night's dream but yn is not sure because till now the news has not shown the girl's body.And suddenly, the girl's dead body is shown on the screen.

And yn gets shocked after seeing the dead body. And the TV remote falls from her hand. And yn starts moving back and Lara gets confused after seeing all this and goes to yn and asked," yn, what happened to you?"

"La-la-ra, I told you yesterday that I have seen a girl dying in my dream, I said, look, look, it is the same girl."yn entire body was shivering in fear , after looking into her eyes it seemed as if these dreams affect her a lot and then suddenly this news which is related to her dreams.

"Yn yn calm down " lara said ,holding her shoulder"yn i think it's just a dream.So don't be panic"

Pushes Lara and gets up and says" Lara, you really think I'm playing some joke, i love doing all this. You know what's happening to me, this dream in which someone is killing me in front of my eyes, and I want to save them but I can't. Lara you may not even be aware ,of this feeling that someone is begging you to save his life but you are unable to do anything.And wake up the next day and find out that the person has been killed.You know now I'm even afraid to sleep.
That again some dream will come, and then again someone will die and then again I will not be able to do anything."