Chapter 7 - Presence of healing

Author's note

I wanted to post the chap 7 last night but when I did proof read it had so many mistakes and errors so I had to edit them again.

______________˚ʚ♡ɞ˚_______________

Morning sets in, and last night was just a core memory for Al Haitham to remember. He sat up in bed, only to find Kaveh was not in his. That's strange? Where did he go? Questions filled his mind trying to get answers on where the blonde had gone

"Kaveh..?"

Al Haitham called out the blonde's name but he received no response. He had looked at the other bed next to him and it was all empty. He felt his heart suddenly skip a beat when he realised that the blonde was not in the ward at all, let alone his bed.

The young man sat up in bed, looking around at the empty ward as he had become worried about the lack of his.. "friend". He began looking for somebody to help answer his questions.

The nurse who was handling another patient, heard Al Haitham's worried calls and went up to him, asking if he needed any assistance

"I was wondering if you could tell me where Kaveh is."

Al Haitham asked, as the blonde had mysteriously disappeared and he was now feeling quite worried for where the ex-Architect might have gone. She did look after Kaveh so he was hoping she could at least give him some answers.

"You mean Mr Kaveh? Oh, he is having a heart checkup with the doctor. Don't worry, he will be back soon.."

The nurse calmed Al Haitham down with ease in her tone of voice. She looked over at Al Haitham's heart monitor and recorded some things down

"Is there anything else I can assist you with?"

Al Haitham breathed a sigh of relief hearing the nurse's answer, after hearing the news he began calming himself back down. Kaveh had gone to have his check up, the nurse did seem quite sure that he would indeed be back soon enough.

"No.. that is all for the moment. Thank you for answering my questions."

He had finally calmed himself down, and was now just waiting patiently for the blonde to come back from his checkup with the doctor.

Al Haitham spent his morning as usual. Eating breakfast, reading a few pages in his book, looking out the window of the view of Sumeru. But one thing that wasn't in his routine is that Kaveh wasn't back from his checkup yet

The young man was starting to suspect something, that something might have gone wrong during the checkup. He began to feel restless and anxious as he continued to wait for the blonde to finally return here..

Al Haitham was definitely feeling stressed now, and he could feel how agitated he is. The sound of his heart's monitor had increased in speed, and he was starting to feel a little pain throughout his heart and chest. The stress and anxiety was beginning to slowly get to him too, as he felt that he couldn't do much except wait for the nurse to come and check on him.

The nurse in charge walked in the ward with some bottle of water for the patients when she saw Al Haitham in such a critical state. She put the bottle aside and helped Al Haitham calm his composure

"Sir..! Please take deep breaths!.. In and out.." The nurse guided him out of this painful procedure

The nurse's assistance was definitely of importance, as Al Haitham was now on the verge of a breakdown due to the sheer amount of stress and anxiety he was going through.

He tried to breathe according to her instructions, taking long, deep breaths. It was a bit hard to focus on breathing when his heart was beating so fast, and it did take a few minutes for him to calm back down. It was quite an ordeal and stressful experience for the young man. He looked at the nurse with wide eyes, his whole body felt shaky now.