11. Fancy seeing you here.

Mulai dari awal

In Bianca's room, Danielle was on her phone scrolling through Facebook until she stumbled upon Kaylee's picture. The girl looked far from her dorky, innocent usual self. Bianca suddenly jumped on the bed, where Danielle was and shoved herself against the auburn, looking at her phone to see what got her so interested.

"What are you looking at?"

"Kaylee. My roommate."

"Holy shit. She's smoking hot!!"

"Bet she won't be sleeping in our room tonight, looking like that."

"Psht, definitely not. You had your chance, Russell. Now she's up for grabs!"

"You know, jokes aside. I'm a bit worried about her.."

"You are worried? About Kaylee?"

"I overheard her date saying how they'll try to get her drunk so she can get with her. And I don't think Kaylee will like that and honestly she hates drinking."

"Kaylee? Or you? Do you not like that?"

"Well, of course I don't. When I was drunk and vulnerable she was there for me so I should be there for her too."

"Is that it or are you jealous she's gonna get with somebody else huh?"

"She can get with whoever she wants. Just...not like that. And there's nothing more to it."

"I think it's more than that, Danielle. But you can keep denying it all you want."

"Uhh whatever you say, now are we going there or not?"

"Hell yeah we are. Grab your jacket."

At the familiar bar down the street, Bianca and Danielle made an entrance like they owned the place and in fact a lot of heads turned their way to check them out. They sat at the bar where they had a better view of the whole place so that Danielle could keep an eye on Kaylee and her group.

"Can I ask you something? Seeing you're more experienced than me and everything"

"Of course, anything love."

"H-How do you please a girl?"

Bianca smirked.

"Why do you ask? Have you got someone specific in mind?"

"Just tell me you bitch." Danielle sipped her drink casually, trying not to give anything away.

"Use your fingers, honey. And your mouth, if you're brave enough.."

Danielle almost choked on her drink, the images flashing in her mind making her more flustered now.

"I bet you've done that."

"Of course, ladies go crazy for that."

"Good to know."

"Aren't you a little too keen to learn about that stuff?"

"I know you're trying to fish for answers, but I'm not gonna give them to you."

"Get this girl another drink." Bianca turned to the bartender. "Maybe if I get you drunk enough, you will!"

"I have to keep my eyes on Kaylee, I can't get drunk."

"Oh look at you, playing the protective girlfriend and all." Bianca smiled in mischief, she could see Danielle was too invested in this.

"I swear to God if you don't stop with that girlfriend bullshit.."

Bianca laughed and sipped her drink innocently, she enjoyed teasing the other girl if anything. Danielle wouldn't take her eyes off Kaylee, but wasn't expecting to see what the brunette was up to next with her date. Lulu had pressed her hard against a wooden pillar and they were full on making out, and touching each other's bodies a bit too much too soon.

"That fucking..."

The auburn looked away, with a sting in her heart, and in fact ordered a shot for her and her friend. She downed the drink down immediately and ordered another round of shots.

"Slow down, you're gonna get us wasted."

Bianca said while giggling and taking her third shot, to keep up with Danielle.

"Whatever it's not like us coming here made any difference."

"Look, she's going to the bathroom. Chase after her!!"

"But..."

"Go bitch, don't waste your chance!"

Danielle was literally pushed off her high chair by her friend and was encouraged to walk to the bathroom, to catch Kaylee alone. She found the girl, literally hanging over one of the sink's trying to keep her composure. She was definitely dizzy and drunk at that point, and Danielle looked concerned thinking Lulu's friends had already achieved their plan.

"Fancy seeing you here." Kaylee said somewhat arrogantly recognizing the person beside her.

"Yeah, you too.."

"You knew I'd be here, so drop the act." She pointed out.

Danielle pretended as if she was checking herself out in the mirror right next to the brunette, to get busy with something and make it less obvious.

"So what? I hang around here a lot and Bianca invited me for a drink. That has nothing to do with you whatsoever, Bryant."

"Oh, yeah? Is that why you have been staring at me the whole night, Russell?"