10. Sam is too flirtatious

After I end my conversation with my two lovely ladies and head back to my room, I see Sam sitting on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, looking unwell

After I end my conversation with my two lovely ladies and head back to my room, I see Sam sitting on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, looking unwell. He's shivering in the cold or maybe something is troubling him that he's desperately worried about! But what can It be after all?

"Sam, you don't look so good. What happened?" I asked him looking genuinely concerned.

"I caught a fever and a nasty cold on my way back from Delhi. The weather change hit me hard! I know I look terrible today" He replied weakly, but is it what he really thinks right now, looks? My husband-to-be is just too clumsy on his own! And why does he think that his terrible looks will make my love any less for him?

"Oh no, Sam! Of course, I'm not judging you on your looks now! And why didn't you tell me this earlier? You should be resting Sam" I replied, and I could see my dearest husband smiling like kid in a candy store!

"Agar aapko ham pehle se he bta dete toh kya aap hamare liye etne chinta karte kya?"

(If I had already told you, would you care so much for me?)

He grinned, and I could already see myself blushing like anything!

"Zaroor karte ham aapke liye etne chinta par ab aapko zukham jo ho gya hai, ab toh aap hamse thora door he rheya ga"

(Indeed, I care a lot for you, but now that you have caught a cold, you should stay a bit away from me)

I also started going with the flow, and why not? Are only husbands allowed to flirt with their wives? Wives too have the guts to tab their husbands sometimes!

"Acha chalo se sab baad mei, aap bataye ke ab kya karna hai?"

(Okay, let's talk about everything later. You tell me what needs to be done now)

I asked him, as I know that now he cannot involve himself in all those pre-wedding celebrations that were to take place.

"I know, Zoye, but Krish and his brother are landing soon, and I can't go to pick them up. The fever hit me out of nowhere" Sam is really in a bad condition, and I could perceive that he is truly sad about getting himself into this position.

"Krish and his brother are coming and you're unwell? Do you feel like seeing a doctor, Sam?"

"No, it's just a bad cold and fever. I'll be fine with some rest. But I need a Favor, can you pick them up from the airport?" he asked me as if it was a formality! Of course, I would do anything for him, to make him feel good!

"Of course, Sam. But are you sure you're, okay? And what about the wedding functions? Can you handle it?" I asked him, just to make sure he doesn't feel left out.

"I'll be fine, Zoya. It's just a temporary setback. I'll rest today, and I promise I'll be up and about for the functions. I don't want to miss any of them" he smiled weakly but I'm not trying to force him to attend any of the functions and if he needs rest then we can also postpone the wedding, if that's what is needed!

"Sam, I'm not forcing you to attend any of the functions in this condition of yours, you really need rest and if so then we can postpone our wedding day if it'll be any good to us, I just need to see you in a healthy and a smiling husband plus I would really love to see my Sam in a smiling flirtatious look you know just don't push yourself too hard" I smiled

"Zoya, I wouldn't miss our wedding functions for the world. I'll take it easy, and I have you to take care of me, right? And I'm still your flirtatious husband-to-be no matter my condition" he gave me an assuring smile, and that made me feel lucky that I found such a good husband out of all the billion hearts! I'm too lucky to have found my better half who gives me all the happiness in the world that we both deserve!

"Of course, Sam. I just want you to be well"

And then I notice the weather outside through the window, it's really a bad weather out there where a storm is brewing like anything!

"Sam, the weather looks terrible outside. Are you sure Krish and his brother's flight won't be affected?" I asked just to be sure that they had landed safely with no turbulence.

"I've been tracking their flight, and it seems to be on time. But you're right; the weather is getting worse. Can you please hurry to the airport?" he said while checking his phone!

"Don't worry, Sam. I'll make sure they get here safely. Just focus on getting better" I got up quickly and kissed my husband goodbye as I guess I was already late and it was past 9 in the night and the flight was to land at 8:30!

I hurriedly grabbed my keys and rushed out of the room, leaving Sam to rest, I could already see Sam watching me with a grateful smile!

Hey pretty Readers!! So, I really thought a lot about adding Sam and Zoya's POV also in this story as they do indeed, play a very big part in Krish and Aisha's life! 

What are your views for the same? Sam and Zoya really makes a beautiful couple together and I'm really trying my level best to weave their uncanny moments together in this story! 

Don't forget to vote and comment down>> Your support means a lot to me for writing this story and trust me when I say this that, I don't write for votes but for the pleasure of writing as I think that writing is a beautiful art that cannot be measured with any vote, or anything related to that! 

I hope you keep reading this with a smile on your face, and after all this is what I really wish for>

With love: 🫶🩷