5. Heartfelt Sis Moments

After mom, passed away, Chandrika had no one but me for sharing whatever happens in her life, but she is just too silent most of the times that it scares me sometimes just to think about her! She never talks to me about what is happening in her life

After mom, passed away, Chandrika had no one but me for sharing whatever happens in her life, but she is just too silent most of the times that it scares me sometimes just to think about her! She never talks to me about what is happening in her life. It's just dad who sometimes ask her about her college and how things work out in her life. My sister was always so charming and enthusiastic about whatever happened in her life. She used to tell me everything, even the silliest things and we would giggle for hours. Well, those were the old days!

"Aish, can you lend me your black kurti for Zoya's wedding?" She shouted from her room.

"Of course, darling but come here once, I want to dicuss something important" I cried out from my room, feeling the hush of emotions in my eyes, I wiped my tears as I cannot look so weak in front of my own sister!

"Yes?!" she came running.

"Come sit with me na, I don't know why but I miss my younger sister a lot these days!"

"Oh my god Aish! Don't be too sentimental now" She babbled; I mean why can't this girl even care for me once? All I am asking her is to share things with me and she thinks that I'm sentimental! Really? Is this girl for real?

"See Chandrika, I'm not getting sentimental but yesterday papa and I had a conversation, and he wants me to get married, to someone he trusts, someone who will take care of me when he's gone. I can't even believe he's thinking about that right now" I finally said, I decided to discuss my marriage decision with Chandrika as she is the only one after papa who actually cares about how I feel, I understand that she doesn't show that on my face but deep down I know that she loves me as much as I do.

"We'll get through this together, you're not alone in this, and whatever decision you make, I'll stand by you. We'll face the future together, just like we always have" she said with a big smile on her face! Is this my Chandrika? Is she really so protective for me?

"But Chandrika, I cannot do this! I cannot marry a man just like that, I don't even love anyone and after mom, I can hardly think of marrying someone especially right now when papa is just too sick?" Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I could see myself breaking down, I could see myself failing as a sister, failing as a daughter.

"But what are you gonna do about it Aish?" she asked as if I knew the answer! This is the most difficult part of my life where I have to make a decision for myself and for the rest of my life, I never really imagined papa asking me to get married like that!

"I don't know Chandrika, I don't know" I replied and suddenly her face dropped down, I know that I've hurt her to some extent but right now I don't know what to do with my life! It's just getting too miserable each day and when I look back at life, I just see a million things that I've lost on my way to it!

I didn't want to fail as a best friend to Zoya. I didn't want to hurt her by saying that I won't be a part of her wedding because of my good for nothing tears, I wanted Zoya's marriage to be the best day of her life and with that zeal bored into my heart, I wiped my tears and started packing up my stuff for my best friend's wedding which was just in 3 days!

 I didn't want to hurt her by saying that I won't be a part of her wedding because of my good for nothing tears, I wanted Zoya's marriage to be the best day of her life and with that zeal bored into my heart, I wiped my tears and started packing u...

Aisha thinks that her life is getting miserable, but the reality is still unknown to her! She doesn't even know what waits for her in the near future!

Tell me about your views on the story and what do you think will happen next?!

STAY TUNED>>AND KEEP READING WITH SMILESS>>

LOVE: 🫶🩷