8. I'm Too Insecure

Yash is coming with me for the wedding, as he was too eager to meet Aisha because my younger brother cannot live without teasing me for no reason and now, he actually has a reason to tease me all around at the wedding!

"Good luck boys! Stay safe, okay? And don't forget to have fun!" Mom kissed us both and waved us goodbye.

"Plus, boys, no alcohol!" Dad laughed while saying this because he knows that we don't drink, but still, he's a dad and he thinks it's his responsibility, and no doubt he's such a great dad to be with

"Okay papa!!" We both hummed together and waved both our mum and dad goodbye.

"Bhai, did Sam call you any time soon?" Yash asked.

"Nope! Why would he? We'll be meeting him himself at the Jaipur airport, he's gonna come and pick us up" I mean this is what I think because my stupid idiotic best friend just cried about his bachelor's not being able to take place before his wedding because his family was too against his bachelor's, they wanted him to space his time on good things which does some good in wedding!

Since our last night's conversation was all about this, he had no time to discuss his wedding! But whatever it is, I'm happy that Sam really found Zoya and now he would eat her brain all the time and not mine

"Come on Bhai, again you are lost in your thoughts? Now what it is Aisha?" he asked me as if he could sense what I think

"Ummm No! No course not Yash, come one let's catch the plane and delve into the beauty of Jaipur" I replied with a smile on my face, but the reason was not at all Jaipur but Aisha, I was just a few hours away from her and that made me smile like an idiot and I'm so sure that till now Yash had probably seen the sudden change in my expression.

"Lost in Aisha hmmm?" he giggled stupidly.

"Kuch bhe na, Yash bas bolne ye matlab hai"

(No big deal, Yash just wants to talk about this)

"Kuch bhe nhi bhai? Okay so now you're saying that you have nothing for Aisha, right?"

"Arey Yash! Aisa kuch bhe nhi hai, Aisha is just my aahh" I smiled too hard that my jaw started hurting!

(Hey Yash! It's nothing like that)

"Aisha is just your?" he asked as if he didn't know what she means to me!

"Acha Acha okay bhaii! I understand your emotions so very well, you don't have to worry, okay? Aisha is going to like you and I'm just so sure about it!"

I just hope that too! But whatever it is, I only wish that things work out between us because I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to express how much I love her and how much she means to me, I guess I can never!

Hello Readers>> How is the story going till now??

Do tell me about your opinion on Yash because I am really tying my best to make him a good brother to have who actually understand Krish's feeling for Aisha!

Keep reading with smiless>>

Love:🫶🩷