7. It's not dad, but the past who haunts me

Going to Jaipur just doesn't feel right to me! Leaving Papa at home alone, I'm not even sure if he'll remember to take his medicines on time but when I reminded him about the same, he said "Aisha, you don't have to take care of me okay? I'm an ind...

Going to Jaipur just doesn't feel right to me! Leaving Papa at home alone, I'm not even sure if he'll remember to take his medicines on time but when I reminded him about the same, he said "Aisha, you don't have to take care of me okay? I'm an independent person and of course I'll not forget the medicines bacha" but why can't I take care of him? 

What does he even think of me, I don't know! I even asked him, if he wanted to come with us because I knew that this man could not take care of himself! I even asked Chandrika to stay here but Papa is just too crazy about us to go to Jaipur! What is so special about it?

"Okay, papa see you later, we both are leaving for the Airport" informed him, while he was scrolling on his phone. I mean who watches reels at 6 am?

"Bye, beta have fun, and don't forget to find your charming boy out there" he replied with a huge grin on your face. Really? A charming man? Does he expect me to find one? I'm not even sure if I'll ever get someone like that, I have a slightly round face with wavy hair that looks too messy sometimes, pulpy cheeks that turn red so easily during cold winters, and whatnot! I least expect myself to find someone like that and that too at a wedding! 

"Please papa, for god's sake don't forget that I'm going to Jaipur for a wedding to attend and not for a handsome-charming to find for myself and the most important thing is that you have a Cardiologist's appointment this Tuesday, please don't forget to visit him" I replied in an irritating tone, which I'm so sure has ruined his facial expressions.

"Aisha, you don't always have to focus on me, you too have a life to look upon and a sister to be with and if I trouble you then okay, I'm not going to tell you to find a man for yourself, if this is what troubles you," he said with an extremely sad voice.

 I don't have any more words for any of my conversations with him now, he just thinks that he troubles me and nothing else. But God knows who is going to tell him the reality that it's really not him who troubles me but the nostalgic past I had, is too sad to be even true!

"Bye, Chand and Aisha, my two lovely daughters you know na that I love you both?"

"Of course, Dad" we both hummed together.

While leaving for the Airport, Chandrika shoots me a look and says "Why do you always have to ruin the mood, Aisha? Why can't you be happy for once in your life, I'm sure if Papa sees you happy then intendedly, he's also going to be in a good mood but you're just too busy in your good-for-nothing brain that you forget that you are a daughter of a happy man, not a man he is now! For god's sake please come out of your head and pull up your gears okay!"

My sister is just too pathetic, she doesn't know the hardships of life one has to face every time, maybe she is too immature to understand the downsides of the same, but someone has to teach her how to talk nicely with people! But is what she thinks of me? But I think that I need a break from all this and to have a life of my own now!

(We were both rather silent as we made our way to the airport)

Heyyyyy Dear Readers!!

Aisha should really have a life of her own, right?? Do tell me in the comment section! 

plus what do you think about Chandrika and her today's conversation with Aisha? Do you really think Chandrika was right at her place??

Keep, reading to satisfy your hunger!!!

Love:  🫶🩷 (I hope you're genuinely smiling while reading this)