-awhh is that true?
She asked tunring her gaze back to the blonde, who nodded dying of shame. She walked over and sqeeuzed her cheeks.
-how cute!

-lili stop it!
Enid said putting her hands out of her face gently, but still laughed.

She put an arm around the blonde, feeling enid as her sister, she looked at her sister in the distance teasingly, who tried to see what was going on.

'Time to play' lili tought.

-well girls we have to go.
She said waving to ths girls saying goodbye, enid did the same.

-we go to them?
Enid asked bit scared, since they were walking up to wednesdays group.

-ofcourse, theres my little sister.
She said simply, but saw the girl tremble. -amore are you okay?

-its just....they...annoy me...a lot.
She said and tunred a little pale, she smiled trying to calm the girl down a little. -wednesday her boyfriend makes my life impossibale.

-dont worry i protect you.
She said, knowing how much she hated the boy. So she understood and took her by the arm.

Tyler immediatly pulled his girlfriend by her waist, protected, glaring at the blonde who got closer by the second, wich ofcourse dint go unnoticed by the older brunette.

-hey sis! How are you?
She greeted her.

Wednesday took a few minhted, tunred to look at enid then back.

-im fine. What are you doing here?
She asked, as ths older one mentioned enid.

-im going to pick up nini, ami is going crazy if i dont take her.
She sajd, as wednesday eyes widen, when Tyler also looked confused.

-freak knows your sister?
The boy asked demanding an anwser from his girlfriend. Lili dint like the way the boy spoke about enid.

-well...yeah.

-how is that possibale?
Hé asked glaring furious at enid. As she took a step back. -what did i tell you? Stay.away.from.my.girlfriend.

-n..no
The girl stepped back, behind lili, being scared of the boy. But lili looked at ths boy with slight hatred.

Wanting to help her. She interwitched their hands, taking a step closer to the group. She smiled flirted at enid, who dint know what to do.

-well shes my girlfriend,
Ofcourse she knows my sisters.
She said simply, tylers jaw dropped to the floor at that moment.

Everyome seemed impressed and heard whistles, impressed by the fact that she pulled a girl like that.

-my girlfriend?
She asked unsure of what to say. And the girl laughed, funny how she was slow.

-ofcourse love. Today you promised.
My little sister to hang out rember?
She asked carrsing her hand. Still not understanding enid nodded. Lili smiled and kissed her cheek. Making her blush.
-awh your so cute babes.

Enid was speecless and dint know what to say, but acted in the act, so Tyler wouldnt eat her alive. But the one Who was furious, was wednesday. As they were met with the murdrious face to her sister.

-wow. Weirdo has moves.
Tyler said, not meaning the words, irrtated by the fact that Enid got such a sexy girlfriend.

-thats right, shes my girlfriend. And i would like you to stop calling
My girlfriend those names little boy.
She has a name.
She said to Tyler, with a lot of displeausure, and tunred to her sister, and tried not to laugh at her expression.