princess×bodyguard-1

Start from the beginning

"Done my princess" he said smiling. I blushed and got up. I leaned up and pressed a soft gently quick kiss on his cheek. He looked at me.

"I'm ready" i whispered blushing and looking down. He nodded. He tapped on his earphone and then spoke "birdie is ready to fly" he said and then tapped it more two times.

"Let's go my princess" he said. I linked arms with my bodyguard and walked down.

Soon we reached the ball

Soon we reached the ball. And i was walking like walking down the aisle. I smiled and waved at everyone as I walked with my bodyguard next to me.

Suddenly I tripped on my feet, my moment was going to be runined but as i thought I was going to reach the floor. I reached someone's arms. Well my bodyguard's arms.

He held me, with a smile on his face. I smiled at him "phew" i let out a sigh which made him giggle and smile a little.

I saw my dad looking at me and i immediately stood up on my feet and walked to the stage where my bodyguard left me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen My daughter y/n"
"Princess" everyone were screaming. I waved shyly at them. Then my father handed the mic to me.

I don't know what will come out of my mouth now "hi everyone. I hope y'all are enjoying the evening so far. Uhm. Please enjoy and have a great night everyone. And I love you all" i said smiling to which everyone cheered.

I sighed and then music started to play. "Y/n you want to do right" i heard my dad whisper in my ear and walk away.

I huffed and got down the stage and slowly by slowly, prince's from different places came to meet me.

I gave them a kind gesture. But none were to my liking. I was busy talking to some of the men, when i spotted my bodyguard standing a few feet away from me and staring at me.

I smiled at him, to which he smile back. "Y/n, please I'd be honoured to dance with you, shall we?" Asked one of the boys.

I smiled and nodded

I smiled and nodded. Well a fake smile. We began to dance for a minute until he let go of me. Oh how rude. He didn't even tell me his name. I didn't want to know either.