𝕮𝖍1. '𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝕳𝖆𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖓'

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡𝟏. '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧' •·················•✦

2 May 2001; HYDRA Siberian Facility

Beep~

The flatline was displayed on the heart monitor meaning that the baby which was on the infirmary crib was dead.

"Subject- 007. Failed." The scientist said. They had already injected Howard's Serum on the world's most elite kill squad. However, while the serum managed to give the new Winter Soldiers greater strength than that of the original Winter Soldier, Stark's serum had side effects, most notably mental instability that caused the Winter Soldiers to become unruly and turn on HYDRA. HYDRA then had the Winter Soldiers placed in Cryostasis Chamber at the Siberian facility, and elected to continue using Barnes as their Winter Soldier.

But the greed to create more Winter Soldiers was still their. HYDRA then tried to combine their serum with the one created by the Stark put them into test on the IVF babies. In three cases the babies died before they can be born. They then decided to take the sperm from the Winter Soldier(Barnes), and egg from one of the captured female S.H.I.E.L.D agents.

This method too did not work in their favor as the subjects failed. HYDRA had captured female and 5 male S.H.I.E.L.D agents, who had got to know about their base. They had eliminated all the males and chose to keep the females for their experiment.

Since the experiment failed HYDRA had killed the other two female agents. Now they were left with one. But it too failed, today.

"Kill the girl." Vasily Karpov ordered from the observatory room, from where he had been watching the whole scene. By now the S.H.I.E.L.D agent had regained her conscious after the anesthesia wore off. It didn't took her much time to realize that the child that she had been carrying in her womb for months was stillborn, and now she would also die just like her teammates.

One of the guards got closer to her and raised his gun to her temple as she closed her eyes. A tear rolled down on her cheek. Though she was forcefully implanted with the IVF child, but it was her own blood. It had her genes and she felt attached to it. She would die before she got to know if it were a boy or a girl. Hell, she didn't even got to see her baby's face.

The guard put his finger on the trigger slowly as if taunting her that she was at their mercy. "Don't play games. Do as I say." Ordered Karpov. But before the guard can pull the trigger there was a sudden burst of flames from the crib where the supposed dead baby was. Everyone present in the room lost their balance and fell down by some unknown force.

The ball of flames grew larger and larger and took the form of a bird. Not just and bird, but a 'Phoenix'. As soon as the flames died Grace rushed at the crib and found her child alive and breathing.