𝕮𝖍2.'𝕬𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗'

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡𝟐.'𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫' •·················•✦

Andrianna had waited her whole life for mother to speak this one sentence so that she could escape this hell. But now things were a little different for now she had met her father. She couldn't leave him. "What about dada?" Hearing her daughter say this word Grace understood that she had grown attached to him. " Don't worry honey it was our plan from the beginning to get out of this place."

"Really."

"Yes now lets run. Come on." She held her daughter's hand and ran from their. "That means we will live like a happy family right? You me and dada." Andrianna asked innocently. "Right." she replied curtly and picked her up. However one of the guards saw them leave and alerted Karpov, who quickly push the emergency alarm.

Grace easily defeated the HYDRA agents who came to stop her, and soon she was outside the place. She took one of the trunks and they both escaped, she looked at the rear-view mirror and saw that two trunks were hot on their tail.

Though Grace has not been outside the base for 10 years, she still managed to find her way to the city. As soon as she entered the city she stopped the trunk on at the T point in the alleyway, thus blocking the path. She got out, picked her daughter and ran as fast as she can to the the pub where 10 years ago on of her trusted S.H.I.E.L.D agent was owning. When she reached the pub she saw that it was closed.

"Is anyone there?" Grace asked while knocking hard on the door. After a few minutes the door opened. Grace pulled the person in for a hug, who was surprised to see his long lost supposed dead colleague alive.

"Yo-You're alive?"

"Yeah and in a big problem. I'll explain later. First let us in. He opened the door wider and it was only then that he noticed the little girl. "Grace. What's going on? You were gone for 10 years. We discovered the dead bodies of our mates but never found you."

"I know its a long story. Robert."

"Well" Robert shrugged his shoulders and spread hi arms wide," I have a lot of time."

"But I don't. HYDRA can come here looking for me any second." She help his shoulders tightly.

"Promise me one thing Robert please."

"What..." Robert looked at Grace confused.

"To keep my daughter safe."

"W-Daughter? what the hell ar-"

"Please. I don't have time. Listen just promise that you will ensure her safety."

"I don't understand anything. This is-"

"I understand that you are confused just take her away from this place. Please."

"Okay. Okay. We'll go to the headquarters."

"No. Not we. I'm not coming."

"What? But why?"

"Because I can't let them have her. I have to distract them they will be here any minute."

"They who HYDRA." She nodded. "Grace this is stupid and dangerous. Don't do this please"

"I have to Robert. I have to distract them so that you both can leave. Please." Robert was not happy with this but he knew how stubborn she is, so he gave up. "Fine."

"Mommy?" Grace looked at Andrianna who was looking out from the window. "They are here."

"She have some super powers so you need to drug her." Grace whispered to Robert, then went to Andrianna," Any, baby listen to mommy very carefully okay." Andrianna nodded while sobbing. " Go with uncle Robert and listen to what he says. Okay."

"What about you?"

"I'll come back with your father later. Okay honey." Andrianna nodded and hugged her mother. "Always and Forever." She whispered in her daughter's ear.

Robert gave Grace a few guns that he had and held her daughter's hand tightly.

"Go!" Said Grace as she opened the front door determined to kill every single person who hurt her daughter. When Andrianna heard gunshots she started struggling and crying because of which Robert had to cover her mouth. Her eyes started glowing and she would have burned but he drugged her due to which she fell unconscious.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

(A/N:- Sorry for the small chapter.)