𝕮𝖍.2'𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖕-𝕯𝖆𝖉'

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡.𝟐'𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐃𝐚𝐝' •·················•✦

3 March, 2014; The Triskelion, S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarters

After leaving Pierce's office Steve stepped into the elevator to leave the building, "Operations control."

"Confirmed." The computer said and just as the elevator doors were about to close Andrianna stepped inside. "Its really hard to get in touch with the great captain america "

"Rianna... Wha-"

"Uh-Ah, I will ask and you will answer." She said emphasising on 'you'. "Is it true." She asked in a serious tone. Steve was confused seeing her here, but soon composed himself . He knew what she was asking about . "It is." Andrianna took a deep breathe controlling her emotions. "How- How did it happened."

"Don't know the details." Steve said in a harsh manner. He didn't want to be harsh on her but it just came out. He was frustrated at the situation more so at himself as he couldn't save Fury. Just then the elevator door opened as Brock Rumlow along with the two STRIKE Agents stepped inside the elevator.

"Cap." Rumlow greeted.

"Rumlow."

Rumlow then noticed the girl and smiled at her in acknowledgement, in return Andrianna ignored him and kept her eyes fixed on Steve who was avoiding her gaze. The elevator doors closed and they started riding down.

" Evidence Response found some fibres on the roof they want us to see. You want me to get the tac-team ready?" Rumlow asked Steve. "No, lets wait and see what it is first."

"Right." Said Rumlow. Steve noticed one of the agents touching his weapon suspiciously, he looked at Andrianna and found her looking at the same thing. She turned her head back to Steve and raised an eyebrow confusedly. The elevator stopped and more SHIELD and STRIKE agents entered. "I'm sorry about what happened with Fury. Messed up, what happened to him." Rumlow said to Steve and Andrianna. "Thank you." They both said at the same time. Feeling something is off, Steve looked at Andrianna then at the agents in the elevator and noticed that one of them was sweating, then the elevator stopped and more agents entered.

Andrianna tilted her head looking at Steve and gestured at the agents with her eyes. As the elevator doors closed Steve realizes that they are surrounded by agents. He gestured at Andrianna to stay in a corner.

"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?" A moment's pause after Steve asked this then suddenly one of the agents turned and used it as an electric rod to give Steve a shock, the others grabbed him and tried to strap his wrists with magnetic cuffs. Steve managed to knock some of them down but one cuff remained, then Rumlow used his rod to give Steve a shock. While attacking him they all forgot that Andrianna was also there, seizing the opportunity she kicked hard at Rumlow's hand making him lose his balance.