𝕮𝖍.7'𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖄𝖔𝖗𝖐'

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡.𝟕'𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤' •·················•✦

The rest of the avengers looked up, getting ready and standing still.

"I... I don't see how that's a party..." Natasha commented while looking at the leviathan. Just then Iron man swoops down the street, following him the Chitauri Leviathan also swooped down, barreling down the street like a freight train that keeps building and building its intensity. Banner looked behind and Captain looked at him. Banner then begins to walk towards the monster.

"Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry."

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry."

Banner's body starts to swell, stretch and harden. HULK pops the Chitauri Leviathan in then nose. The creature flipped over a 360. Iron man in mid-flight extended his arm out with a rocket ready to shoot. He then shot the leviathan at the soft spot and it blows apart, shooting pieces of meat that catch fire and sizzle as they hit the pavement. Captain drew Andrianna close to him and rose his shield to block them.

From above and on the buildings, the Chitauri Army watched in horror as a group of Earth's mightiest heroes find themselves united against a common threat. To fight the foes, no single hero could withstand. Hulk roars, Iron man landed on the ground, hawkeye got into position, Thor flipped his hammer, Black widow loaded her gun, captain america put on his shield and Andrianna summoned fireballs in her palms. The avengers assemble ready to save the Earth.

"Guys." Widow said as the avengers looked up. From the portal, thousands of Chitauri Soldiers and leviathans flew out.

"Call it, Cap." Iron man said.

" Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash."

"Wanna give me a lift?" Hawkeye asked Iron man." Right. Better clench up, LEGOLAS." Saying this he lifted Hawkeye up to the building.

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Thor flies up. Steve then turns to Natasha and Andrianna "You both and me, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk. SMASH."

The hulk smiled his most magnificent grin and leapt, soaring high up into the nearest building, he ran up the wall hit several chitauri soldiers, snapping them in half. He then dived towards a building on the other side of the street, throwing the dead chitauri soldiers towards other soldiers. The chitauri soldiers fired at him. In response he backhanded them, seized them and with raw power, threw them down. In his most powerful leap yet, the hulk flied up and smacked some chariots out of altitude.