𝕮𝖍.6'𝕴'𝖒 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉'

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡.𝟔'𝐈'𝐦 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝' •·················•✦

4 May 2012; S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier

The blast throws everyone in different direction. Steve, Fury, Thor and Tony were thrown across while Natasha, Andrianna and Banner were thrown in the lower equipment room. Natasha looked at Andrianna who had fallen unconscious. She went over to her and tapped her cheeks, " Hey. Rianna. Can you hear me? Rianna?" She checked her pulse and sighed in relief. "At least you're not dead."

Natasha then looked over to Banner, who was breathing heavily, having landed hard. He was gripping the grated floor to maintain control, but his eyes were green.

" Romanoff?" Fury asked into the earpiece.

" I'm okay!" She replied. Then looked at Andrianna and Bruce.

"I'm okay. We're okay, right?" Natasha said quietly to herself. She turned her head towards Andrianna when she heard her groan.

"Hey you okay?" Natasha asked her helping her to sit up.

"Shit!" Andrianna cursed and Natasha gave her the look. "What?" She asked. Natasha just shook her head, " Nothing. Can you stand?"

"I can heal faster than you." Andrianna replied a but smugly.

"Great."

Andrianna stood up and helped Natasha, while the later was talking to Banner.

" Doctor... Bruce, you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay. Listen to me." She then noticed two S.H.I.E.L.D soldiers approaching them to check whether they were alright but she furiously waved them away and they bolted out of there. She continued trying to make Banner not change.

" We're gonna be okay. Right? I swear on my life I will get you out of this, you will walk away, and never-" She was cut off by him " Your life?" His voice changed, the bitter amusement was morphing to a growled threat. Another explosion rocked the carrier and he turned to look at her, transforming just as the lights go out.

" Bruce." Natasha pleaded.

Banner suddenly started transforming into the HULK and gave Natasha one last knowing look. Andrianna finally helped her to get free of the rubble. The HULK, sensing her, turned his head and puts on a face of a disturbing monster. Natasha jolted up the stairs dragging Andrianna with her, along with the HULK chasing after them.

Natasha maneuvered like a black widow should, holding onto to Andrianna, who was having difficulty in doing do. "Next time I'll teach you how to do this." They both rolled under a turbine and started to crawl within the maze of pipes. "Yeah well there will be no next time." Andrianna said referring to the argument that they had before the blast. They were hiding in the dark corner and whispering.