𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 8

———<3

Upon entering the dormitory, you had to literally stop yourself from gagging. The moment you breathed in whatever little air there was left, it was immediately replaced with dust and probably mold too..

"In here, you can at least shield yourself from the rain and wind." Crowley said, and if it weren't for the numerous holes in the ceiling and walls, and well, in literally every piece of remaining furniture, you would've believed him. "I'm going to continue to investigate some things! So pass the time as you wish. But remember that loitering around the school is not allowed! Well then!"

And just like that, Crowley had disappeared. Leaving you alone to take in your surroundings.

"There is so much dust here that it looks like snow.. I didn't even know that was possible!" You said to yourself, "I guess I should start by cleaning up a little bit.." You added, mumbling.

You also took this as an opportunity to familiarize yourself with your surroundings, because the place use to be used as a dormitory, it was pretty huge. Once it was all cleaned up, at least you would have a huge clean mansion to yourself, right? That was if you would be staying long enough to see it all cleaned.

Wandering around, you managed to find a small storage room. Which, luckily still had its equipment. You grabbed the broom which you had to dust off and then made your made into the main living room area and started sweeping off dust, cob webs, etc, using the handle part of the brush to kill any bugs and insects that remained alive.

During your cleaning, as if your situation couldn't get any better, it started to rain.

"Ugh.. seriously? I just miraculously hope the rain misses all the holes in the roof.." You grumbled, feeling your mood worsen and worsen by the moment.

"GAHH—! Why'd it have to start raining all of a sudden?!!"

That wasn't you talking..

The new voice has obviously startled you, and you whipped your head in the direction from which the voice came from.

And it was none other than Grim who nearly burned everyone in the ceremonial room alive, including himself too.

"Grim—?! What the—!" You started before Grim bursted out laughing at you,

"GYAHAHAHAHA!! You look so STUPID!! Like a bat getting hit by a water gun!"

"Stop before I crush you with this broom like I've been doing with bugs." You were not going to be taking disrespect from some weird breed of cat.

But, that seemed to shut him up quickly. So you used this as a chance to ask him, "But, what are you even doing back on campus? I thought Crowley threw you out or something.." And you were kinda hoping he would stay out but you weren't going to admit that out loud.

"For the Great Grim, sneaking back onto campus is as easy as pie! They're super wrong if they think I'll give up on getting into this academy just by throwing me out!" Grim said, puffing his chest out and crossing his arms, cocking his head to the side in a "dignified" way as he proudly smirked.

"Why do you even want to get back into this academy? Were you sent on a mission of some sorts..?" You didn't really see the appeal of attending a school like this out of free will when the supposedly highest ranking member of this academy acted... like that..

"It's a simple story! It's because I am a genius born to become a great magician! I have always been to waiting for the time the black carriage would pick me up. Even so.. even so.." Grim paused. And while you did feel sympathetic, you also doubted a literal cursed cat would be enrolled into a school. But then again, this is a different world, so maybe schools did enroll pets.