𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 5

——<3

Everyone's attention was placed onto Grim, who had enjoyed this newfound attention very much. With a new wave of confidence, he loudly stated,

"Unlike that HUMAN! I can use magic! That's why, put me into this academy instead! If it's magic you want, I'll show you an extraordinary one right now!"

The red head quickly noticed what the cursed animal was going to do, immediately taking action, he shouted "Everyone take cover!"

Meanwhile, you, who was still processing everything didn't notice what was going on, "Wait what-"

Fortunately, the red head was so kind as to grab your hand and yank you down to his level on the floor, "I said to take cover! Did you seriously not hear me?!" He said as he looked at you with a frustrated but concerned look.

"Oh, sorry!" You apologized, feeling a bit embarrassed that you were almost burnt alive again merely because you were zoning out.

All around you, the intense smell of smoke filled up your nostrils as the room around you was now burning in blue flames. Most students were on the floor, covering their heads with their arms as they shook in pure fear of being burnt alive. Many of these students were screaming for someone to do something to stop these fires from raging on.

On the other side of the room, the man in the turban was yelling and jumping around as he himself had managed to catch on fire, "Uwaa!!! Hot!! Hot!! Hot!! My butt is on fire right now!!!"

Amongst the fire, you quickly but carefully made your way over to him, holding the ends of your robes so they wouldn't touch any of the flames. Once you had got to him, you were quick to use your own methods and put out the fire before it could spread anymore.

Finally getting that done with, the man looked down to his rear area to make sure the fire was actually put out, once he confirmed that, he raised his head to look at you in awe and amazement, "Wow! Thank you so much!" He grinned at you.

"Haha, don't mention it. I mean, it wouldn't be nice if you were to burn to your death!" Unless you're a shitty person then maybe the world wouldn't mind all that much but let's hope not..

"Hey! You should totally come to tonight's party that I'm holding to welcome everyone to the dorm- Oh wait.. you're not part of my dorm.. Hmm, well, I suppose I'll throw another party in your honor and you'll be my honored guest! You can count on it!"

"I don't think a party is really necessary.." The world honestly needed to slow down, first you're transported to this weird school, still not sure if you're dead or not! Then suddenly declared you don't have any magic, now the room is on fire and now someone wants to a throw a party dedicated to you?

"It's been decided, anyways I need to get back before Jamil starts to worry! See you later!" The turban wearing man said as he slightly jogged away still waving at you.

"Uhm.. see you later?" You merely replied to his energy with an awkward wave. Not really sure what to make of it.

More yells came from the students who were now telling the head mage to do something about these flames. Apparently Grim was running around the room spreading flames as he ran in circles around the ceremony place.

"If this keeps up, then the entire room will be engulfed in flames! Someone, seize that raccoon immediately!" Crowley commanded out in a panicking voice.

Over in the more center part of the room, stood the tall man with lion ears and the beautiful man. Both seemingly to not be crouched down to avoid the flames but rather, fully standing up engaging in a conversation.