𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 2

- This chapter will contain cussing! -

———<3

Well, shit.

The feeling you had right now was... well, how would you describe it. It was weird. You were supposed to of died, but you didn't. There's no way you survived.

Unless you did?

"Maybe I'm just that strong..?" You thought to yourself.

Wait, how are you even thinking right now? Dead people don't think.

You opened your eyes and all that greeted you was darkness. Shit! Maybe you did die, and this afterlife is just an eternal void that you just float forever in.

But, for an eternal void, it was quite cramped. Really cramped! In fact, it didn't even feel like you were floating, too. You were just lying down, with your head propped on a pillow with your body lying down on a cushion.

"Damnit, people will come soon!"

Did someone just speak? Before another thought came across your mind, you heard something hit whatever you were trapped in. It didn't sound like hands, though..

"I have to get that uniform right away! Urggh! This lid is so heavy!"

Lid...? What the hell were you trapped in? I can just remove it myself, right?

"It seems I must use my resort resort..!"

Your arms moved to the ceiling of what you could only assume was a box? Using your strength, you pushed up. Trying your best to remove the heavy lid. After a few seconds, your effort was not in vain.

The lid was slightly moved to the right, creating a small opening.

"It's working!" You thought as you internally cheered. Maybe the person from the outside of this box can finally push this lid off now!

Unfortunately for you, that was not going to happen whatsoever. As the person from the outside had decided to light the box that held you in on fire in an attempt to remove the lid.

"WHAT THE FUCK???!!"

Now you were sent into a full on panic, now trying harder than before to escape. Even going as far to kick the lid with all your might. The heat increasing inside the box only making you more frantic, making your movements more aggressive.

You heard the voice on the outside panic, seeing the box start moving, especially the lid. The shock from them only doubled when a person emerged from the box.

You hurriedly left the box, not caring about anything else. Once you were a safe distance from the object, you were left panting, trying to calm yourself down. While you were calming down, you took in your surroundings.

The room wasn't that well lit, it created a scary atmosphere. And the so called "box" you believed yourself to be trapped in turned out to be a coffin, which was definitely worse than a simple box.

Your only guess for the coffin was that you survived, and woke up at your funeral, just in time before your coffin could be brought out and buried. This was great! You could explain to everyone what happened and get the man who murdered you put in jail!

"You!! Why are you awake?!" An angered and shocked voice spoke, but from where..? You didn't see anyone. Until you looked down, that is.

"Is that a talking raccoon??!" You stumbled backwards a little. The creature looked to have a tail that belonged to a demon, with a cat-like anatomy but fire emitting from its ears. It was more like a demon cat than a raccoon. Was this a new breed of cats..? Did it escape from the lab and come here?

"Who're you calling a raccoon?! I'm the Great Grim!" The so called "Great Grim" stated loudly. His cat like eyes filling with anger from the ego-damaging comment.

"But, anyways.." The monster calmed down. "You, human.. give me your clothes!"

Excuse me, what?

"Wha-" You started, before being rudely interrupted,

"Or I'll roast you!"

This confused you, why did it want your clothes? Looking down, you noticed you were in flowy robes. The main colors being black, with purple and gold there to support the design. Very fancy funeral clothing than the standard black suit or dress.

Before you even had time to speak, the monster launched a... fire ball?! That headed directly for you, luckily, you dodged it in time.

Obviously, fearing for your life being taken away "again" after receiving a miracle, you ran for your life. Bolting out the doors of the creepy building.

What lied outside for you was a school building...?! A school you didn't even recognize too. As you ran down the hallways, desperate to escape the monster who wanted to burn you alive, you noticed that this school looked very well funded.

Why the hell did your family assume it was a good idea to hold your funeral at this rich school?

The more you ran, the more your legs got tired. And the more your sides started to hurt too, needing somewhere to hide, you reached for the nearest door. You only hoped the monster was far behind enough to not see the room you entered.

You took in your surroundings as you entered. It was a large library, if you had to guess, it was large enough to store at least a thousand books in it. But, much like the other room you were in. It wasn't that well lit, so a lot of the room looked to be surrounded by shadows.

"This really is a rich kid school.." you commented to yourself.

Sadly for you, life was not feeling like giving you anymore miracles anytime soon. As the murderous demon cat charged through the doors with nothing but anger to show in his voice.

"Did you SERIOUSLY think you could run away from me?! You lowly human! If you don't want to get roasted, give me those clothes!" It angrily spoke at you.

"Why do you even want these? It's not as if you could fit in them!" Not the best choice of words.. now you're just gonna die shit talking this new murderer.

But, he's quite small. If you get close enough, you can kick him as hard you can and escape. It wouldn't count as animal abuse to kick an animal that tried killing you, right? Surely not-

Suddenly, a whip came out of no where from the shadows and made its way around Grim's torso. Yanking him away into the shadows.

"FFUUGYAA!" Grim yelled out.

Oh god. Was there another monster lurking in the shadows..?!

"Yep, I'm dead." You thought to yourself as you internally wept. That must suck for you, surviving your first murder attempt only to die 5 minutes after you wake up.

Maybe in the next life, you would get more lucky..?