The Second Round.

Începe de la început

But to comfort him in case he didn't feel ok about earlier...

Kiyomi: I'm glad that you at least got it out.

Naruto: ...

Kiyomi: But you know that I'll be here to help you carry that weight, Naruto-Sama.

Naruto: ... Yea, I know.

He gently pulled away and gave her a smile.

Naruto: Thank you, Kiyomi.

He pecked her on the forehead which made her smile. He gave her a stoic stare a second later and asked...

Naruto: What about... Sakura?

Kiyomi: ...

Hinata: ...

Kiyomi: ... I think it's wise that we get some rest, Naruto-Sama.

Naruto: ... Yea, you're right...

They all walked in, being very quiet so that they wouldn't wake anyone up. It was late and mostly everyone was already asleep...

When they got upstairs, they saw Yugito there, reading till she met their gaze with her own.

They didn't stop though, they all kept walking which her giving way to a stern expression...

But Naruto didn't even spare her a glance...

Yugito: ...

She looked down and sighed...

Yugito: Hey, Leaf-Ni -

Matatabi: His name, Yugito.

Yugito: ... Naruto.

He stopped and looked her way...

Naruto: Yes?

Yugito: ...

Matatabi: Say it now.

Yugito: ... Sigh, this isn't easy for me... but... if you hadn't sent your sensei to bail me and Fuu out, I don't know what would've happened... so... thanks.

Naruto: ... they stared at one another before he said...

Naruto: Anything for a friend of Lord Bee.

Bee was up too, he leaned his back against the wall. Relieved that Yugito took his advice in apologizing.

Fuu heard it too as she was waking up...

She didn't hate Naruto or deem him as untrustworthy. Any advice Chomei gave her, she ran with...

But after hearing his story, she just couldn't believe that he just let that go. He didn't want revenge, he didn't hate anyone, he just wanted to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else.

She sighed and went back to sleep as Naruto came to the girls's shared room. He knocked on it, saying...

Naruto: Sakura?

...

...

...

Naruto: Sakura, you awake?

...

...

...

Naruto: ...

He started to walk away but stopped...

Naruto: ... Yea, no, I'm not gonna let her deal with this on her own.

He came back to the door and opened it. He saw that she was laying down with the cover halfway on her face...

Naruto: ...