Greetings

A fucking rose. Is this guy seriously just going to show up right now when my life is looking up, it just keeps getting better. It was all too good to be true. Life had to hit me with that shit again, like I wasn't already traumatized enough.

You can never get enough, can you Damien? I shouted out. I took Enzo back inside and called the police. I was certain it was Damien because of his distinct way of leaving me roses and how he always fashioned them in a particular way. I took the rose inside with me and placed it on the kitchen table. Enzo looked at me confused as to why I dragged him inside again.

A few minutes after I called the police they arrived. They took a look at the rose and told me they would look into it for me and check the surrounding area for any sign of him. I was panicking again and unsure what to do at this point. Was it all going to happen over again. Why would he be back now. I sat down and held my legs close to me and dropped my head down down.

I cried for the unknown. I had everything to lose. Enzo did his best to comfort me by pushing his snout into me. That didn't work well enough for him, so he started bringing me his toys. This precious innocent creature shall not be touched by that evil. I'll do my best to protect us. If anything happens to Enzo, it will be the end of me.

If it was Damon, which it definitely was, that means he was telling me we were only midway through our time together. A hello, just popping in to tell you I never really left, just another reminder in case you forgot is what he was telling me with giving me another foolish rose. I'm honestly so disappointed he couldn't have waited for my downfall. When I would, at least, I wouldn't have so much to lose. Maybe that makes me stronger. Now I have everything to lose, so I'll do my very best to protect it all.

I slept with my eyes open that night. I still hadn't hung up my curtains yet, so I just taped up a couple of trash bags to cover all the windows. Enzo was let down for not being allowed to look through the window and bark at everything anymore. I hadn't told any of my friends yet because there was little they could do. They live about an hour away now.
I didn't dare turn the lights off, and I kept Enzo as close to me as humanly possible. He didn't protest that at all and loved all the cuddles he was getting out of it.

The next morning, I walked Enzo around the block. I looked over my shoulder and thought ever man could be Damien. My heart was beating so loud I couldn't hear anything else. My breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I got to the point that i couldn't handle it anymore and ran the rest of the way home with Enzo. I wasn't familiar enough with the new surroundings and ended up getting myself lost in an allyway.

I was on the brink of tears when I heard his voice come up behind me. I turned around, and there was no one there. I couldn't handle it anymore and started pouring down tears. I knelt down and rested my head in my hands. Enzo was so confused and tried his best to comfort me by licking me. I stayed that way for a minute and then took out my phone and called one of my friends crying. It was like they had already sensed he was back and asked me when I saw him. I explained I just got another rose and that I was certain it was him. Only him and I, and now the police knew how he fashioned the roses so particularly. I also explained that I was lost and I was panicking and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't think clearly, and I thought everyone was Damien.

I could feel him getting closer. I felt like I couldn't breathe at this point and tried to sit down to calm myself. My friend started asking all these random questions, like what was the color of my jacket and what I noticed in my surroundings. I was confused, but I started focusing on all these random questions and answered them all confused.

My friend then directed me to go on the maps app on my phone to find my way back and not to hang up. I followed her instructions and I found my way home. I talked to her the whole way, and she guided me through everything. When I got home, I thanked her for the help. She told me not to hesitate to call again if I got into any similar trouble.

I cuddled with Enzo for a bit and then made some lunch. I ate it on the floor with Enzo, who was enjoying his dry kibble he got every day, but every day, he was excited for the same meal. He did get different treats and meals, but his favorite was always the simple dry kibble meals because we would always eat together. It was always the highlight of each day when he was about to get his meal, and his tail would wag so much that his whole body would wag with it. He also sometimes did a little tap dance with his two front paws. He distracted me from my dark and worrying thoughts of Damien returning.