Yuta

FUCK I ESCAPED I ESCAPED SON OF A BITCH! I ran out of there as fast as I could. But I was worrying for Inumaki, he got in trouble because of me.

I was checking constantly till he came out the bathroom and waiting hidden behind a wall. I felt a strong sense behind me and before I could say something, I felt his strong hand covering my mouth and his other hand slowly getting under my skirt and rubbing my pussy with his fingers. "Ahh what are u doing we could get caught..". " shut up and let me admire ur body, u fucking slut" he pinned me to the wall, grabbed both of my hands and starts pounding me and fucking me hard. He puts his fingers in my mouth to shut up. I start sucking them and licking his fingers while he was fucking me. He pushed me down the floor "get down your knees and start sucking" I started licking his dick all the way and keeping an eye contact with him. He putted it in my mouth and made me suck it. I sucked his dick up and down making him so horny and good that he cummed all over me. I pushed him down the floor with me and got on top of him. I started pushing his dick in my pussy and riding it. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me close to him kissing me by my neck and sucking my nipples as I kept riding his dick making him feel good enough to cum on me. He noticed I was getting tired pushed me to the floor again pulling my legs up to him and fucking me hard and rough. He kept going harder and faster while kissing my neck and giving hickeys all over my neck and chest. I kept moaning and screaming out his name that everyone across the room could hear his name. He put his tongue into my mouth and played with my tongue around with his tongue. He pushed his dick all the way in and I let out a loud noise making him fuck me harder and faster as we both felt the pleasure. He fucked me so goodd that we both came at the same time. He finally took his dick from my pussy and it was dripping with his cum making a big puddle and a mess of cum.

We we're both smiling and looking at each other but before we could clean it all up and go for another round we heard some teacher walking by our hallway. Yuta quickly took my hand and rushed me out of there leaving a mess behind. We were hiding and checking till the teacher was gone but behind us came another teacher but before I could go away or act off I blacked out.