Mr. Gojo

1 week later we were introduced by new teachers and dawnnnmm they were so hot Mr. Gojo Satoru and Mr. Toji Fushiguro were the hottest!! We also has another teacher who introduced himself as Mr. Nanami Kento but he was to old for me. There were also 2 new students Choso and Megumi which was Mr. Toji's son.

I was so happy about this and kept staring at them. Choso was going to sit right next to me and I had to help him around school and everything but I didn't mind I would like to know him. I tried talking to him and talking but he was cold to me and he stared at me with deadly eyes every time I said something and was quiet all the time. I thought something was wrong with him but I ignored him there's no point talking to someone who doesn't like to talk to me. I am the most fun person in here.

1st lesson we had Mr. Gojo. We had really fun with him he was a fun teacher and taught us about math really well. Blue eyes, super tall, white hair, fit, he was so hottt any girl would fall for him.

We had some fun questions and quizzes and we all did them quite well and learned a lot about Mr. Gojo. Every girl was flirting with him but he ignored them all. He took his glasses off and his blue eyes shined like a star. I got so horny during class that I started to rub my pussy against my chair. Choso noticed what I was doing and signaled Megumi too look over. They both watched me as I was rubbing my wet pussy with my bare fingers. I saw them looking at me then but they got really hard and started throbbing their dick to me.

Choso cummed right on my pussy and Megumi accidentally cummed on the table. And before Mr. Gojo could come over to us the ring bell rang Megumi quickly cleaned his cum of the table with his shirt and we all ran off for the next lesson.