Sensei?

In the morning I got woke up by something wet and goodd I got up and see Toji between my leg eating me out. He saw me that I woke up and said "where were u yesterday? I took u in my office and the moment I went to get the condoms u were gone, were u just pretending to be asleep just to run away?"

I was confused on what he was talking about I mean didn't he drugged me down to my office and tried to steal from me? I confronted him and he was confused what I was talking about but he was just playing fool with me!
"Geto saved me from u and took me here he told me what u were up to!"
Toji: "Geto took u here? Do u remember anything what happened?"
Hannah: "No but he saved me from u! Get away from me!"
Toji: "If he saved u then why Nanami and Gojo are in your bed and Geto not, huh? Where's he?"

I looked around for Geto and Toji was right Geto kidnapped me and pretended to 'save me' just so I could feel like he needs something from me and let him to fuck me. I mean we had a great night but what he did was fucked up cus of him I started hating Toji.

I apologized to Mr. Toji and started kissing him taking the blanked off revealing my naked body. He pressed his dick inside me and covered my mouth to be quiet. He fucked me on bed and destroyed my pussy with his huge cock. The bed was shaking a lot that suddenly it broke down and we all fell down waking up Nanami and Gojo. They swong their dick around me and I started jerking them off while Toji was fucking me. "Ah yes daddyy~ right there~ give it to me~ yes daddy fuck me~ mmm~" I started moaning and making sounds till they cummed all over my body we kept going for hours and hours and I was all dirty and messy with their cum all over my body and all of their cum was dripping from my pussy.