10 inches

*knock knock knock* "come on open the door" *knock knock knock*
"OKAY CHILL, WHO THE FUCK IS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR NOW" I get up and see no one is home but me ugh what's the time? *knock knock knock* "I AM COMING I AM COMING CALM DOWN!" jeez..

I open the door and an- *faints* 20 minutes later I woke up by a familiar voice in a car. "What am I doing here?" I get up and check a strange man driving the car "and who the hell are u?" He doesn't answer to any of my questions.

He turned around and- "CHOSO??? WHAT ARE U DOING HERE AND WHY ARE U SHIRTLESS-" Choso: "have u lost ur mind? You haven't been to school for 2 days I was worried"Hannah: "um 2 DAYS???"Choso: "I know you have an affair with my father and my other fa...

Choso: "have u lost ur mind? You haven't been to school for 2 days I was worried"
Hannah: "um 2 DAYS???"
Choso: "I know you have an affair with my father and my other father that raised me"
Hannah: "your other father?"
Choso: "Gojo. He found me when I was a kid my own father abandoned me and Gojo took me and raised me like his own son. But I know all of u bitches fall for my dad"
Hannah: "it wasn't like that I just wanted to fuc-"

He pulled the car and got behind the seats with me. "I will show u what I have that my father doesn't" he pulled out his dick, and damnnn it was bigger then Gojo's, Toji's and every other guy that I've been with. "Hm what is it? Impressed by the size of my dick?"

He tied his hair up and got on top of me touching my whole body

He tied his hair up and got on top of me touching my whole body. "I see ur blushing and can feel ur wet pussy grinding on my dick" he started teasing my pussy through my panties and I kept getting wet and I begged him to fuck me, I took my panties off and pulled Choso close to me. He pushed his dick inside me and started pushing his body into me fucking me so hard. I moaned and screamed... mmm Choso~ ahhh yess harderr~ put it all inn~ He covered my mouth and kept fucking me harder and harder, he pushed it all the way in and I let a loud noise making him fuck me harder and cumming all the way in. He took his dick out and I was dripping and dripping with his cum. We fall asleep together in the car and after went for long night drive to watch the beautiful stars up the sky.