Threesome? No! foursome

Gojo and Geto got both close to each other and their dick swinging around at me. I was still tied up in the bed and I couldn't handle one giant dick but TWO?? "Hey boys let me out of here, it was nice spending time now I wanna go"
Nanami: "where do u think ur going, my dick is hard and you are the only girl in here we can fuck"

Nanami takes his towel off getting close with Gojo and Geto and all three of their dick swinging around at me. Geto untied me from the bed and was relieved that I could leave but gojo grabbed my hair and tied my hands behind my back putting me into a doggy style. He putted his dick in my pussy and begin to fuck me while Geto and Nanami were looking and jerking off their dick. I started moaning and moaning. Nanami got in front of me laying down and pushing my head on his dick. I started sucking and licking his dick making Geto really hard and wet that he got on top of me and slide his dick in my ass hole. All 3 dicks were inside of me and it felt so good that I wanted more and more. They all cummed in all 3 holes and I was all destroyed from taking all 3 huge dicks down on me.

I was in bed with all 3 of them and we all fell asleep together from fucking me and having their best times with me.