The quiet kid

"You are so beautiful" he said throwing me aside "oh Hannah I will fuck u so hard". " HANNAH, HANNAH!" The teacher screamed at me. "WHAT?!!" I raised my voice at her and she immediately send me outside. Fuck another dream I gotta stop sleeping and start paying attention to class or teachers will keep sending me out and be in serious trouble.

Well I guess now I can finish what I almost started. I went to the bathroom, closed the door behind me and started thinking about my sweet dreams on where I left off. I was getting so wet by the thoughts of him, took all my clothes off and spreading my legs up. I started touching my body thinking about his touch and molesting my boobs as the feeling was really good. I was touching myself and playing with my boobs till I got so wet that I couldn't resist it anymore.
I slowly started touching my pussy and fingering myself till someone opened my door. "FUCK GET OUT GET OUT!" "Oh wait aren't u that quiet kid with a mask who never talks?" He took his mask off after some time and started looking at me.
Hannah: "bro are u deaf too? Who are u?"
Inumaki: "I am Inumaki, you are in the wrong bathroom"
Hannah: "no I am not, you are!"
I took my clothes with me covering half of my body and walking outside to prove it to him that he was wrong and I was in the right one "here see!" I looked at the sign and he was right I was in the wrong bathroom.

Well I still gotta change tho I got back to the bathroom stall and trying to change but to my surprise Inumaki got in with me and locked the door behind us getting behind and close to me, pushing his dick under my skirt. "What do you think ur doing??" He started rubbing his dick into my butt cheeks.. "Keep doing what you are doing it feels so good.." he removed my panties with his dick and pushed it inside my pussy. "Bend over and stretch that pussy for me" he grabbed my hair licking my ear and started fucking me rough till I started moaning and screaming.

The noises were so loud that we heard banging on our door

The noises were so loud that we heard banging on our door. Inumaki stopped before we could get in serious trouble. He helped me climb to the other stall and stayed there while Inumaki unlocked the door and apologized to one of the teachers that he was just watching porn but he got a warning from the teacher and got away with it.