Authors Note

Hello readers!

Thank you thank you and THANK YOU to you all for reading another one of my Lumax stories! I really enjoy making them, and I am so glad you all enjoy them! I always enjoy you alls votes and comments! And it is very much appreciated!

Feel free to drop a comment on how much you all enjoyed the story! I know I did! I am a die hard fan of the Hunger Games anyways.

Now you all know me....I am ALWAYS thinking so you all already know that I have another book idea in mind.

I don't know about you guys, but out of all of the books I have written....Eat the Rich has been my absolute FAVORITE BOOK writing! Why?! Because it was a mystery theme! And I am a complete BOOKWORM when it comes to mystery novels! I love them so much!

Which is why I decided to make another Mystery Lumax book! This one isn't TECHNICALLY going to be murder mystery, it is going to have more of a twist to it as well.

This book will be called: Project: Skull

Here is the summary:

"Money isn't the root of all evil, the lustful greed for it is."

                                             - DareTooDefyyyy

Three top best agents from Interpol, the CIA and a PI form into a team to investigate and take down a drug lord KingPin that set up a base of operations at one of the most richest prestigious Boarding School Colleges of the US, each of them getting a target to investigate.

The three must go undercover to carry out this mission, where secrets, lies, danger and betrayal follows their tracks very closely.

You all excited?! I know I am!

So the first three chapters of the book will release tomorrow for a little sneak peak and to wet you alls appetites....then from there next week Friday (02/02/2024) chapters will release from then on there.

Until then thank you all for reading The Madness of Vultures!

Happy reading lovelies! ❤️💖💙💜💝🤍💚