Taehyung turns to Namjoon and pleads with him. "N-namjoon hyung, Jungkook told me you're the smartest wolf in Blood Moon that's why you're his advisor. You know how to cure Jungkook, right? Please... please help my mate."

Namjoon gives Taehyung a hopeless gaze. "Taehyung I'm s-sorry. There's nothing I can do." Namjoon sobbed weakly.

Taehyung faints as his heart can't take the pain of Jungkook impending death. Seokjin catches him before he hits the floor.

Hoseok takes Taehyung from Seokjin and puts him on the empty bed.

He inhales deeply, he feels helpless. He kisses Taehyung's hair, then goes back to Jungkook's bed to check on him.

"Are we just gonna sit here and wait for Jungkook's demise?" Seokjin frustratedly asked.

Grief is already looming in the room. They know that it's only a matter of time before the trueblood ceased to live.

"There's nothing we can do. Even if we search everywhere we won't find any cure for Jungkook. The only thing I can do is give him medicine to lessen the pain, but it can't stop the poison from spreading." Hoseok dejectedly replied.

Taehyung opens his eyes to a strange place. He wonders how on earth did he get here. He is at the clinic with Jungkook and the hyungs. He begins to panic upon thinking about Jungkook, he has to go back to him. His mate is dying, why is he here?

Suddenly, he hears a soft, melodic voice of a woman. "Hello, Taehyung." The voice said. When Taehyung turns around, he gasps. The woman in front of him looks unreal. Her skin is glowing, her almond eyes are enchanting, her face is perfect as if carved by the gods. There's no way she's a hum-an. Taehyung covers his mouth, his eyes widen in disbelief when he realizes who's the woman in front of him.

 Taehyung covers his mouth, his eyes widen in disbelief when he realizes who's the woman in front of him

"You're-" Before he can continue, the woman cuts him off.

"You're right, I'm the moon goddess." The goddess smiled at him. "I brought your soul here."

"Why? A-are you going to take my life, too when you take Jungkook's?"

The goddess softly chuckles. "You know Taehyung, during these present times, I never showed myself to my wolf children."

Huh? Taehyung is bewildered. Then why is he here now talking to her?

"I know what you're thinking, you're confused as to why I appeared before you. It's because you're my most favorite child." The goddess fondly looked at him.

Taehyung wants to scoff, but he's in the presence of their creator so he holds himself. The moon goddess is saying he's her most favorite child and yet his life is full of miseries. His family doesn't love him, his ex-mate rejected him and Jungkook, his second chance mate is on the brink of death. What a joke! If this is how her most favorite child lives, he wonders about the least favorites, are they somehow forever locked in a dingy dungeon or worse buried six feet underground. He shuddered at the thought.

"Hold your thoughts my dear child. I'm not as cruel as you think. Yes, your family didn't love you, but you have your hyungs now who dote on you. You're ex-mate rejected you, but I gave you a second chance mate who's a million times better than the first one, don't you agree?" The goddess glanced at him amused.

Taehyung can't help but refute her. "Yes, you gave me Jungkook as my second chance mate and I'm very grateful but you're going to take him away from me. He's dying." Taehyung sobbed.

The moon goddess wipes his tears gently with her thumb and lifts his chin. "Shush...don't cry Taehyung. Do you really think I will allow Jungkook to die? You two are meant to be together for a long time and I won't let evil wolves prevail. Here take this, it's my gift for you and Jungkook. Ask your Hoseok hyung to inject its content to Jungkook. It will cure him and will make him immune to any kind of poison. Now, close your eyes and I will bring your soul back."

When Taehyung opens his eyes again, he's now in the clinic. He can hear the cries of his hyungs.

He feels something on his hand. It's a necklace with a vial pendant. He remembers the moon goddess. He silently thanks her. Jungkook will be cured, his mate will live.

 Jungkook will be cured, his mate will live

🐾🐰🐯🐾

Yay! So the moon goddess came to the rescue. Will everything be alright now? 💫