Chapter 1

3third Person POV Dawn of the Awakened countdown till the end of Days

For one such Irina Shidou life wasn't fair she was plunged into Deep despair she had trained as an exorcist a demon hunter since childhood as a warrior of the Church her father was an exorcist as well so she followed her aspirations living diligently to become warrior who wiled a Sword for the sake of her beloved Lord, Finally she had acquired enough skill to be entrusted with one of the Seven Divided Holy Swords that filled her heart she believed that her previous actions were not in vail and her lord had been watching over her but that joy was short-lived. 

From the chance Michael a High-ranking Celestial being from the heavens and a close aid to her lord visited the Church where she belonged Michael from the heavens was supposed to be her Lord's hand-man Curious about his intentions, she overheard a shocking revelation her lord whom she had faithfully believed in no longer existed in this world after hearing that her state of turmoil was intense she couldn't trust anyone anymore even rejecting the blue-haired girl who had become her partner and feeling from the Church, Thus now as that things weren't good now as that for the Church as that Holy-Swords were stolen from such now as that mission in Kuoh town from her and her partner were headed and carried only such amounts of money were given to them from advance thus now as that one of the boys she had spent time with in her childhood was a devil thus now as that she had been taught to defeat them now as that 1/2 of her childhood friends were such now as that Dark truth revealed realized the world truly was cruel before her thus now as that long fated reunion added the truth change now as that of everything now was soon about to start.

Irina(-!)

Danny(So Irina It was you who I sensed)

A smile now as that happily now as that brink of tears now as that rose now as that she walked over to him now as that held back her tears.

Irina(Danny I've missed you so much!)

He returned her hug now as that embrace now as from his long-time friend and childhood crush but none would ever know the truth except for him he was confused now as to why she was on the side of the road as that from such he brought her back home now as that so she could warm up now as that from what was going to happen now as that forever change the lot now as that from the truth as that of not just the world over time itself.

Danny(Do you want some Tea?)

Irina(Black Tea is fine)

Danny(Alright)As such now as that came back now as that once was ready now as then as that handed it to her from the truth as well now as that common matter as thus now into from truth.

Irina(Thank you)

Danny(No worries)

Irina(It's delicious)