27-"X"

Horikita: We gonna have a meeting today, please come to tell Hirata-kun that Y/n.

Did she seriously just ordered me?

Y/n: Sorry, i am not gonna do it for you, if you want then do it yourself.

Horikita: What?! Are you not going to help the class?

She snapped.

Y/n: Look, it's your problem not mine, i don't want to waste my precious time with ice cream-chan. So pardon me, i have a meeting to do.

With that i left her behind and made my way to meet my lover.

Finally back to my room with my lover.

Y/n: Ice cream-chan will never betray me, i think i found my true love.

And then i heard a door bell rang. Someone dare to interrupt my precious time, if it necessary i would kill that person, just joking do you really think i could really do that?

That being said, i hurried open the door to see who is outside, and to my surprise it was Kamuro-san.

Kamuro: Can you let me in?

She asked nicely, doesn't suit her at all but since she asked nicely, i might let her inside.

Y/n: No.

I slammed the door in front of her face.

Kamuro: HEY! YOU CAN'T JUST THE DOOR IN FRONT OF A GIRL, IT'S RUDE YOU KNOW!

And now she is screaming outside.

Kamuro: Open the door! I got sometime to discuss with you.

Y/n: Sorry, no interest.

Sorry Kamuro, nothing could interrupt my time right now.

Kamuro: It's about Sakayanagi.

...

Kamuro: sorry for disturbing you, wow your room is lame.

Y/n: That was the first thing you say when forced me to let you insde?

Kamuro: You got anything to drink?

Y/n: Would you like tea or coffee?

Kamuro: hot cocoa please.

I offered you two options and you choose the third one.

Y/n: Fine, i can sit on my bed, i'll make our drink.

She walked over my bed and sat on it

Kamuro: Thank you.

It didn't take me too long to make our drink, only after few minutes, a hot cocoa and tea were already to serve.

I then brought the two to my living room, handed her the hot cocoa.

Kamuro: Thanks again.

Y/n: It's nothing.