9-Trouble begin

Y/n POV

Disembarking took longer than I thought it would, probably because the teachers guarded the students on both sides as they got off the ship and checked their luggage. Our phones were taken away from us, so we're generally being cut off from the outside world, while living in this deserted island for one-week period.

After a short briefing with Chabashira-sensei, we formed a group in front of the items, with Hirata started to analyze the current situation.

Hirata: First, let's review what we know.

He was reading a guidebook that was provided by the teacher along the survival kits.

Hirata: The school gave us two tents for eight, two flashlights, one box of matches, backpacks of amenities for everyone here, sunscreen for the women...

Kushida: A whole week with only this?

So the school only give us this so they want us to use our point to buy stuff mean while have to keep the point high even enough so that we won't lose. So the safety point will have to be above 100 points

Is there anyway to get more point?

Ike: A survival test on a deserted island? For real?

Still, there were some of our classmates still dissatisfied with the current situation.

I glanced at Horikita while listening to the briefing. Yet, Horikita still not her usual self, she wrapped her arms and embracing herself.

I might have to ask Kiyotaka to look after her

Hirata: We're on our own for food. We have to survive outdoors until noon seven days from now.

While everyone was in tensed, Yamauchi tried to calm them down.

Yamauchi: But remember what the teachers said? We're still free to swim in the ocean and hold barbecues and stuff.

Hirata: Only if we spend some of the 300 special test S-points we were given.

He flipped through the guidebook.

Hirata: There's a wide range of things we can buy with points. Food, drinking water, tools for a barbecue...

Yamauchi: But you're not gonna use them?

Hirata: Well, any S-points we have left when the test is over will be added to our class points...

So the best way is the less you use, the better

Ike: If we can tough it out for a week, we'll get 30,000 a month! That's 30,000 a month!

Some of the students' grim expressions grew calmer.

Then, Hirata flipped to another page of the guidebook. Karuizawa, who stood near him leaned closer and looked.

Karuizawa: What's that?

Hirata: A list of things we lose points for. Illness and serious injuries. Pollution of the surrounding environment. Absence at morning and evening roll calls. Violence against or stealing from the other classes.

Karuizawa: There was a way to get more points, wasn't there?

Hirata: Each time we secure certain "spots" around the island, we get bonus points.

"Spots"? So that's why the ship circle the island

I then took out my note and open it, inside i already drew a island's map to make it easy to move around