11-Broken bonds

The pass four days nothing really special happened, we still do our daily routine like the other day. The only surprise information not for me and Kiyo though that class C all heading back the ship. Well this how he doing his plan huh? Since they can't get negative points so they can do anything they want. So they made other class thought they all drop out but with everything i found out in the past few day this won't be a problem.

The really problem is right now

There were about five girls standing outside our tent, led by Shinohara.

Shinohara: Hirata-kun. Awful news!

Yeah awful new my sleep was ruin

Within two minutes, the boys came out of the tent rubbing their sleepy eyes. When the half-asleep boys looked around, they inferred that this situation was especially alarming. The girls all looked unusually scared.

Hirata: What could it be this early in the morning?

Shinohara: It probably has nothing to do with you, Hirata-kun... But there;s something we need to find out. This morning... Karuizawa-san's underwear went missing.

Even Hirata, usually calm and collected, appeared visibly shaken. 

Shinohara: Karuizawa-san's in our tent, crying. Kushida-san and the others are comforting her, but...

Ike: W-Wait a minute! Why are you suspecting u—

Especially you Ike

Shinohara: Why do you think? It's obvious that one of you stole them overnight!

Sudo protested.

Sudo: It was probably that Ibuki girl, not us!

Wow when the dumbass says something smart, i mean it's too obvious right? They have to believe that right?

Shinohara: A girl would never steal something like that!

Nope they are a bunch of idiot

Ike: How can you be so sure?

Shinohara: The point is, we can't camp in the same place as an underwear thief.

"Yeah!"

A group of girls behind Shinohara agreed with her.

Hirata: Hey, everyone, calm down... Do you have any proof that it was a boy who stole them?

Shinohara: That's why we came to you, Hirata-kun. We want you to find the culprit.

Apparently, the girls weren't changing their minds on this. They had decided that the culprit was on the boys' side. Well, I supposed that it was only natural to think that. But why can't they think that someone try to mess with our class?