15-Discussion

Y/n POV

I avoided a popular buffet of the cruise that was always crowded and headed toward a café called "Blue Ocean", which was located on the ship's deck.

I arrived got there at 8:05 AM. I was supposed to meet Horikita there five minutes earlier, but I overslept. I spotted her seating nearby and joined her.

Horikita: You're lat-

She seems surprised to see me

Horikita: Y/n? Why are you here, where is Ayanokoji-kun?

Y/n: What? Not happy to see me Suzune?

Horikita: Is not like that, it just i have something to talk with Ayanokoji-kun

Y/n: Well he had plan with someone at the moment so he asked me to come. Don't tell me you have a secret want hide from me

That person is Shiina-chan, i introduced her to Kiyo few weeks ago and they made a great book buddy. And maybe in the future she would teaches him what is the human warmth

Horikita: No! Just something about yesterday Y/n, nothing secret between us

Y/n: I trust you Suzune, i just messing with you, Kiyo already told me about your encounter with Katsuragi and Ryuen.

Y/n:  I suppose that you received the same explanation as my group.

Horikita: Yes, 12 groups with 4 possible outcomes and the 'target' being announced today at 8 AM.

Y/n: Who are the members of your group

Suzune took out a piece of paper from her pocket and showed it to me.

Class A: Katsuragi Kohei, Nishikawa Ryouko, Shita Shinji, Koharu Yano.

Class B: Ando Sayo, Kanzaki Ryuuji, Tsukabe Hitomi.

Class C: Oda Takumi, Suzuki Hidetoshi, Sonoda Masashi, Ryuuen Kakeru.

Class D: Kushida Kikyou, Hirata Yousuke, Horikita Suzune.

Dragon group...there is something i don't understand this group was formed by many notable students, while mine was formed by more average students. But there was something strange here. Why would Ichinose be in my group and not in this one? She was probably the best student out of all from my group.

Horikita: You are worried about Ichinose-san, aren't you? At this moment, only her class knows what her true abilities are. The most outstanding student of a class isn't always the leader.

Not really Ichinose at this moment is not something we can call a dangerous. She indeed smart then a question showed up why Ichinose was sorted into my group, but I decided that I shouldn't worry about it for now.

Horikita: Well, it's just about time.

Once the clock struck 8:00, both of our phones beeped simultaneously. We immediately checked our phones. After we'd finished reading the contents of the message at almost the exact same time, Suzune turned her phone to show me the message. I did the same. We compared what was on each other's phones, confirming the finer details.

My message was almost the same as Suzune's. Of course, the name of the group differed, but everything else matched up perfectly.

I showed her the email I had received so she could confirm that I wasn't the target of my group either.

Horikita: Apparently none of us has been chosen as the target. I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

Y/n: There's something weird about this email, don't you think?