14-The Zodiac exam

Y/n POV

It'd been three days since the end of that special test on the island. No other exciting events had occurred aboard the luxurious cruise ship that the Advanced Nurturing High School had provided for us, and we were enjoying the respite.

This luxurious cruise ship, equipped with everything, feels like a dream come true. This trip let us forget everything unpleasant. It wouldn't have been strange to fall in love here. Rumor had it that many couples had come together on this trip.

I guessed that rumor is true

Things went pretty well between Suzune and I. She made me promise her not to show any kinds of affection to her in the public

Three days had passed since the end of the test. Immediately after our survival test's conclusion, most of the students had been waiting for the other shoe to drop. They'd tread lightly in case the school was up to something.

But there were no signs of anything malicious. All was gentle and peaceful, as if summer vacation had truly started and this was now an actual fun, pleasant trip. The students began to relax, and behaved as if the test really were over. They thought this second week was purely a vacation. Everyone became increasingly lax.

I swear this school is coming up something right now

Then, I heard the door of my room opened.

Horikita: Hmm? You haven't been in the room all this time, have you?

It's my tsundere girlfriend Suzune Horikita

Y/n: I don't really have any reason to go out. Helping you back then really took all my energy

Horikita: I'm sorry okay that's why

She then take out a bento box showed infront me

Y/n: Is this?

Horikita: Food i made for you...*blush*

Y/n: Oh..thank you Suzune, it's been a while i haven't eaten your homemade food

Horikita: *blush* Yeah...sorry about that...

Y/n: It's fine Suzune...So is this why you came here or there is something else?

Horikita: I want to eat with you...please?

I was surprised by Suzune's attitute she looks like a completely different person

Y/n: Sure let's go, oh and one more thing Suzune

Horikita: What?

Y/n: You look cute Suzune

Horikita: Eh! Don't say thing like that at public! I told you before Y/n!

Y/n: *chuckle* Sorry but i can't help but

Horikita: *blush* S-shut up just let's go already

Y/n: *chuckle* Okay okay

Meanwhile