The woman with eyes as dark as coal stopped eating when she heard the boy's question; even the Lone Wanderer, who was lost in thought stopped doing that; and instead paid close attention to the answer his guest would give.

"Well, I train very hard every day," Goki replied with a small shy smile; once he put down a half-eaten grilled mutaracha on his plate, and followed by flexing his arms to show off his slightly marked muscles.

Again, this caused David's mouth to drop open, because again unconsciously the exotic woman in orange with blue clothing left much of the ample cleavage in his view; but this time his attention was also drawn to the latter's muscles because they are undoubtedly striking on a woman.

Meanwhile, the boy seemed to be mesmerized by what his savior was doing because she reminded him of a comic book heroine; although he wasn't quite sure of the name of a certain heroine with superhuman strength.

"That's awesome, Miss Goki! She's like a comic book superheroine!" exclaimed Bryan with a very happy gleam reflected in his light blue eyes, as he innocently imagined that his savior not only has super strength; but she could fly! ... Oh, boy, if only you knew what Goki is capable of; it's quite possible that everyone would be amazed.

The Saiyan woman smiled sweetly to the boy who saw her as a superhero ... Even though she wasn't quite one because she remembered to perfection having killed several villains in the past who attacked her home.

After this, the three of them ate in silence for about five minutes; until suddenly the woman with eyes as dark as coal rose from the table with her empty plate in her hands.

"Thank you for the food, David," thanked Goki with a very happy tone; to the Lone Wanderer who again blushed, as the latter had been in charge of cooking the delicious and exotic meal. "I'm going to take my plate to the-"

"Don't worry, Mademoiselle Goki. I'll take care of cleaning the dirty dishes."

The Saiyan woman flinched the moment her plate was taken from her hands by the robot; hovering a metro off the ground in front of her, as it unconsciously reminded her of the old Red Patrol robots that annoyed her as a child.

"Thank you, Wadsworth," David thanked the robot butler in a French accent.

The robot identified as 'Wadsworth' ignored the nervous expression of the woman in striking orange with blue clothing; and instead moved closer to the table where there were more dirty dishes.

"It's my job, Mr. David," he assured rather pleased with his duty at the home of the former inhabitant of Vault 101; while at the same time taking the dirty dishes to the small kitchen to clean them.

The light blue-eyed boy had finished his meal; and now he was eager to go out and play, so he immediately got up from his chair, startling the Lone Wanderer and the Z Fighters member a bit.

"I'm going out to play for a while!" announced Bryan in a loud voice; only to have him run out the door.

The blond blinked at the Grayditch boy's words, but his confusion quickly changed to a worried expression as Megaton was still dangerous and more so for the orphan.

"... But-"

"Have fun, Bryan!" said Goki loudly interrupting the Lone Wanderer; while at the same time enthusiastically waving at him with his right hand.

The boy smiled at the words of his heroine; no doubt she is a very good and pure-hearted person ... Although he put that aside the moment, he opened the door to go outside.

"Of course!" promised Bryan with a very happy tone; and in passing he returned the greeting from his position and then left to find new friends.

Once the boy went to play outside with the children of Megaton, the blond-haired young man turned his gaze to the woman with striking black eyes; waiting for an explanation from the latter.