Graduated from School Of Obvious Statements ,didnt ya?

The pit glowed in the dark of the dungeon , casting eerie shaped silhouettes on the walls. River took in his surroundings and found all types of wooden boxes strewn across the floor, abandoned after emptying the gold they carried in to the pit.

River bit through his pains and inched towards the brink, ignoring protests from the Southern King. The hot air smacked him in the face as he peeked down at what seemed to be a recreation of an abyss ,straight out of hell.

The pit was irregular shaped, was about twenty yards deep and quite wide . The liquid gold filled up about four parts of it. River broke out in gooseflesh as he watched the precious metal churnning and swirling  in the inferno,realizing how close he was to being cremated alive.

"It's being fired by the power of devine essence " Raven muttered.

"Well spotted ,My Lord" River couldnt hold back.

"Shut the fuck up" Raven rolled his eyes. "How are we going to take it out ?"

River found himself going speechless " If Im being completely honest , I really did not predict this ,My Lord"

"I guessed " Raven scratched his chin in thought. "Wouldnt it be melted too ?"

That was a possiblity.

"You said that fucker was going to take it to West?" Raven reminded "You think he can take it out?"

"Hmm..."River hummed "Im not sure "

"By the way ,how do you know about his plans ?" Raven asked.

River felt a shameful blush creeping up his neck .

"I may have done something rather ..dishonorable to obtain that information " he confessed.

Raven visibly blanched . He slowly turned to him ,eye wide in shock and mouth hanging slightly open .

"What have ..you done "

Get your mind out of the gutter first.

"I planted a spying device on his person " River said flatly.

Raven Alistair sighed, his shoulders relaxing ."Your bar for dishonor is quite low"

"He extended his friendship to me and I decieved him"

"No ..Im pretty sure he was just trying to get in your pants" Raven said bitterly "old creep"

He is younger than you.

The screech of metal grating against stone rang through the chamber.

"Someone is here !" River hissed "Hide, My Lord"

Raven gathered him in his arms and they both silently scurried to a dark corner of the chamber ,taking cover behind a stack of large wooden boxes.

For a few tense moments no sound came. River held his breath , his heart pounding in his chest in anticipation. Soon the sound of footfall on stone closed in.

There were two people , judging by the sounds. One set of footsteps were light and quick while the other was heavy and pompous.

"Huh, Is this the hell hole Solina spawned from?" Wolfram's majestic frame came to view "I expected nothing less"

The pit painted him in a soft golden glow,adding to his already dream like charm. His was vigorously fanning himself ,the movement nearly a blur.

River nudged closer to the Southern King trying to steal a better look at what's happening . He could not see who the second person was .

"Now is probably a bad time to say this"Raven whispered.

"Then dont , My Lord"

"But you smell fucking good " He sniffed the top of River's head "Is that cologne?"

"We call that the foul odour of charred flesh and vomit in where I come from, My Lord" River rolled his eyes in the dark "Who is that?"

A petite figure emerged in their field of view. It was hard to see who it was.They wore a heavy red cloark ,obscurring  their face.

"The Queen?"

"Queen is taller than that" Raven shook his head.

The figure stepped closer to Wolfram and loosened the clasp that held the cloark together.

The heavy fabric fell around them in a soft thud.

River grabbed Raven's arm .

"Is that?"

Author has something to say

We are leaving at a cliff hanger againnnnnn!!!!

Please lemme know your ideasss and predictions for the storyyyy.
Vote and commennt
Thank youuuu

Raven - on a scale of one to ten ,how bad do you think-

River - At least a twenty, shut up.

Addressing author's comma situation .

Author is very insecure about her commas. But author loves commas.
Because Author loves writting very,very ,very lengthy sentences . It makes Author feel important. Dont judge.

Author found she is not alone. Author is happy.

 Author is happy