Chapter 9

??? - Please listen to me!! (He took a step back and y/n took two steps forward)

Y/n - Are you stalking him? Huh!!

??? - Why would I stalk him!? (his back touched the nearest wall)

Y/n - Don't lie to me (she turned him now his face is touching the wall)

Y/n tied his hand with apron and start dragging him to living room.

??? - heyy w..why you tied me up...?? Are you gonna kidnap me?

Y/n - Stay quite if you don't want me to seal your mouth with a tap! ( she warned me and made him sit on couch)

Y/n - Wait for Jungkook to come...and I'll tell him that a stalker sneak in his house without his permission. (She fold her arms)

??? in thought -

Jungkookiee where are you?

After sometimes -

Y/n was staring at him all the time with a piercing look and ??? was looking down all the time.

Suddenly door click sound rings and jungkook entered the house.

Jungkook - I'm home (while closing the door behind and start walking to living room)

Jungkook eyes widened looking at the sight in front of him and a gasp left from his mouth.

Jungkook - Taehyunggg !!!! What happened here?? (He glares at y/n)

Taehyung - Jungkookiee!! (He quickly stand up from the couch and run to jungkook)

Jungkook - Omo hyung...who tied up your hands (he unbuckle his tied hands)

Taehyung - first you tell me who's she?? Is a sasaeng?? Is this threatening you?? Tell me why is she here?? (He said in one breath)

and y/n is looking at them not processing what is happening.

Jungkook - Hyung calm down first (He Made him sit on couch)

Jungkook glares at y/n .

Jungkook - Why you did that? (He asked with a cold face)

Y/n - What...I did it for you...he sneak inside without your permission...must be a stalker (she look at taehyung)

Jungkook - He's not any stalker he's my hyung....member of BTS....our group (he facepalmed himself)

Jungkook - Hyung why didn't you told her that you are my friend. (He turned to look at him)

Y/n - yess....why you didn't said anything Mr. Handsome??(she peeked to look at him with her doe eyes)

Taehyung blinked multiple times and he blushed a little on her compliment.

Taehyung - You didn't gave me any chance to speak. (he start playing with his finger)

Y/n awkward smiled remembering what she did few minutes ago.

Y/n - ohh t...that....am sorry (she smile awkwardly and bit her lower lip)

Taehyung - oh that's fine. (He smiled a little on her)

Taehyung and y/n made eye contact with each other and both smiled a little to each other)

Jungkook was observing everything...he cleaned his throat to gain attention.

Jungkook - Hyung why you didn't informed me that you are coming to my house.

Taehyung - i want to surprise you jungkook that's why I didn't inform you!!