Chapter 8

Next morning -

Y/n was sleeping peaceful on couch in living room when jungkook come outside his bedroom.

Jungkook was walking to kitchen when his eyes land on her and a chuckle left from his lips watching her laying on couch with one leg on headrest and one arm hanging in floor side....blanket half covering her.

Without his knowing jungkook automatically start walking towards her with a smile.

Jungkook - Dumbo don't even know how to sleep (unknowingly a smile lingers on his face)

Jungkook tug her legs and arm inside the blanket and cover her with blanket.

A/n pov -

Jungkook was making breakfast in kitchen while humming song.

After Sometime Y/n opens her eyes and slowly sit on couch and her nostrils fill with a delicious aroma if newly cooked food she turned around to look in kitchen just to find jungkook making something .

A small smile crawls on her lips watching him cut the vegetables

A small smile crawls on her lips watching him cut the vegetables. She start walking to kitchen.

Y/n - Good morning Mister. (she grab a water bottle from fridge and start drinking water but her eyes widen on his next statement)

Jungkook - I prefer Master (he said with a smirk on his face)

(She choked on the water inside her mouth and start coughing)

Jungkook instantly looks at her.

Jungkook - Heyy...heyy are you okay!! (He said rubbing her back)

Y/n - You are so shameless (she rolls her eyes)

Jungkook - I'm not shameless...it's your mind who is shameless .....isn't it obvious coz you are staying in my place so I'm your master (he said controlling his laugh)

Y/n made a disgusting face and sit on kitchen counter.

Y/n - what are you making in breakfast (she looked inside the pan which is on induction)

Jungkook - Ofc breakfast (he put all the vegetables inside the pan start sauteing)

Y/n - is it for me too?? (Automatically a cute pout linger on her lips and she start playing with her fingers)

Jungkook - absolutely NOO...you can make your if you want (he said straight not looking in her direction)

Y/n - but you already made breakfast...so we can share (she blinks her eyes multiple times)

Jungkook - Still noo!! (He look at her with cold face)

Y/n - plliiizzz (she said showing her puppy eyes)

Jungkook - Aishh this girl (he whispers to himself ...a small smile )

Jungkook - Hmmm....okay you can have as your are insisting so muchh...tho I'm not hurtless. (He shrugged his shoulder)