"No problem, it's normal. Moving was probably tiring." Mrs. Park smiled.

The adults continued talking, and Yedam wasn't particularly invested as he couldn't focus much. However, something else had caught his attention. The ones around his age kept glancing around, appearing agitated.

The waiter was coming again, now with a tray full of drinks. Yedam's eyes widened in anticipation, having awaited his drink.

"Here are your drinks." The waiter's deep voice sounded from the side with the other kids. Yedam's brows furrowed, realizing the waiter had given his drink to the girl - who already had a drink.

"Um, sorry," Yedam raised his hand, grabbing the waiter's attention. "That's my drink."

All eyes turned to Haruto after Yedam's words. "S-sorry." Haruto shook himself, taking the drink from Danbi's side and bringing it to Yedam. He knew he had to keep control of himself, but his body was not going by that plan.

The cousins glanced between each other as they saw Haruto scurrying away, appalled looks on their faces. Yedam frowned, confused.

"So, how is school? Are the teachers exigent?" Mrs. Bang pulled the kids into the discussion.

"It's alright, they are but they are also understanding." Jeongwoo replied.

"He doesn't have my physics teacher." Jihoon pointed out, making the others laugh.

"I'm sure they're not any more absurd than Yedam's previous teacher. We had to leave since he was going around asking students to massage his feet for a higher grade."

"Seriously??" Jihoon commented, open-mouthed as everyone else.

"Mom...!" Yedam gave her a startled look. He didn't want her to reveal the reason they had moved.

"Right." Mrs. Bang excused herself with a giggle. "Anyway, what are you ordering (...)?"

As the adults drifted once more into a separate discussion, Danbi observed her surroundings with a thumping heart. She knew he'd come any minute, and anticipation was making her sick.

"Would you like to order?"

The familiar, deep voice echoed in her mind as she took in his position. He went to the opposite side of the table, to her relief.

"Yes, if everyone's ready." Mrs. Park smiled.

All gave their order, giving Danbi enough time to observe Haruto's state. His skin was paler, making the darkness under his eyes stand out, but he seemed normal other than that. She wondered if he was forcing himself to appear normal given the situation, or if she actually affected him less.

"Danbi?" Jeongwoo gave her a nudge that it was her turn.

She glanced at him and then at the menu, not feeling anything strike her appetite in that situation. "Uh, I'll have some soba. Kakesoba..." Her voice turned to a whisper as she looked back up, meeting Haruto's stare.

His lips twitched to a smirk, remembering their date. "Good choice."

Her brows furrowed at his reaction.

"Yedam, you should get some soba too. You said you were cold earlier." Mrs. Bang shook him lightly.

Yedam glanced between Danbi and Haruto, his lips parted awkwardly. "Um, sure."

Haruto bowed and left with their order, helping Danbi relax a bit.

"I'm excited to taste the food. I've been thinking about it since you called to tell us about it." Mrs. Bang jumped happily in her seat.