Epilogue: Welcome to New Panem!

Start from the beginning

"Five!"

"Four!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Happy Obstacle Games!" Septa and Tepal say at the same time as all of the Contestants begin to ring through the rings of fire that start to move. "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"

"Come on!" Lucas and Victor exclaim at the same time.

"Oh it looks like District 2 has landed in the water! Game over for them!"

"Aw man!" Sean throws up his hands.

"Are we watching it?!" Will quickly comes inside of the office. "Yes we're watching it!" He squeals while jumping up.

"Now it is between Brett from District 1 and our PK power couple Nancy and Jonathan from District 4! Who will receive the Champion Ribbon?!"

"Us!" Lucas and Victor exclaim loudly at the TV. "Come on Nancy and Jonathan!"

"Come on you can do this!" Will says.

"My heart is beating quickly." Eleven puts a hand on her heart.

"Almost there!"

Everyone watches as Nancy Jonathan and Brett jump through the last ring of fire, Jonathan getting to the ladder first and beginning to climb it, Brett trying to stop Jonathan but Nancy setting him back by jumping up on the ladder, her using her water gun to shoot at him, purposely shooting it at his feet to make him slip.

"COME ON!" Lucas stands up.

"COME ON GET UP BRETT!" Victor slams his hands against the table.

"And....and...." Tepal exclaims loudly. "There you have it!" He exclaims when Jonathan and Nancy make it to the top, both of them holding up the large champion Ribbon. "May I present to you the winner of the 5th annual Obstacle Games....the PK power couple of Panem....Nancy Wheeler and Jonathan Byers!"

"YES!" Eleven Lucas and Will exclaim loudly, Victor throwing his head back while sighing out, Sean patting his shoulder with a smile.

"Nancy Jonathan! Anything to say for the audience?" Septa asks as the drone camera comes in front of them.

"Oh nothing we're just going to go back to District 4 and hang this ribbon up at town hall where the other two ribbons are." Jonathan smiles.

"Oh yeah Jonathan what does that make us?" Nancy looks over at him.

"Oh yeah babe I think that makes us....first place winners of the Obstacle Games!" They both say into the camera.

"I LOVE IT!"

"WOOO!" Lucas and Will cheer out loudly. "District 4 baby!"

"Oh yeah! We won! We won! You suck!" Will points at Sean.

"Actually you suck." Sean points at him.

"Ew!"

"Gross!"

"Victor...." Lucas smiles at him.