☆Day Out☆ - 07

warnings: kinda boring bc i was kinda burnt out from writing dissapear

-Lix POV-

I woke up this morning, for once not drenched in sweat, to find Hyunjin still asleep next to me. It was a weekend, and I assume that he doesn't have any plans today. I bring my hand up to where the braid sat. The memories rushed back to me from the night before. He's so kind. I stare at him for a few moments, realizing how beautiful he is, his raven-black hair spread all over his face, his peaceful expression while sleeping, his tender pink lips. My eyes linger on him, my brain telling me to go back to sleep but my body disobeys it. 

Instead of laying on my side of the bed, I scoot a bit closer to him and curl up near him, my arms curling towards my body and my legs pressed together. I close my eyes, cuddled up next to Hyunjin, and try to fall asleep again. Soon enough, soon enough.

Zzz

zzz

zz...z

-Hyunjin POV-

While making breakfast in the morning, I see out of the corner of my eye Felix getting up groggily. Though all sound is muted by the sizzling of the pan, I can see him saying words which I predict to be 'I'm so tired.'

I smile at the view of his braid still being in his hair, showing he appreciated what I did last night. I look back down to the bacon and egg's I was cooking and noticed...

They were almost going to be burnt!

I flipped them quickly, seeing only one sunny-side-up egg's had a darkish brown color at the edges. Thank goodness.

"Lix, breakfast!" I called.

"One minute!" I heard from him. I set the plate of food and a small cup of kimchi on the table and grabbed a cup of espresso from the fridge. I poured two cups just in case Lix wanted some. He finally exited our bedroom with just a t-shirt and shorts on. Nothing fancy. Wait. I just remembered that Felix didn't have any of his own clothes. He was borrowing mine.

"Do you want coffee?" I asked. He looked unsure but then reassured.

"I'll try some I guess," Felix said. He took a small sip and he instantly took it down from his lips. "So bitter-"

"Heh, you'll get used to it," I chuckled, taking a sip of my own coffee. "do you think there's a way that the lab could make your ears a bit unseen? or smaller?" 

"I think I would be the one asking," Felix chuckled. "Why?" 

"So you don't have to wear a hat all the time." I smiled, taking another bite of my food. 

"Alright," Felix agreed. "It's reasonable." 

"I'll tell Jennie to try to work on a formula for it," I explained. "But any who, lets go out. Get your hat."

"Wait- what for?" 

"We're going out to get you your own clothes." I explain, putting my coat on.  

"O-oh! Alright." Felix stuttered. We exited to go to the nearest mall to buy Lix some clothing. He chose several outfits (3), and I tried nagging him to get some more but he wouldn't give in. 

"Are you sure that's it? At least let me choose something for you." I say sadly, upset he's not getting anything else, fearing he might be uncomfortable with using my money. 

"Fine.." Felix says, finally giving in. My eyes gleam, as I drag him to the nearest Daiso and pick out two matching rings and a Cinnamoroll hat for him. 

I quickly pay for them and slide one on his pointer finger. 

"For you. We have matching rings now." I say enthusiastically. 

"O-oh, thanks." He stammers. We make our way back to our car to go back home, with our newly gained items for his wardrobe. 

"Jennie said that she found a solution for the ears. To make them more normalized, though they may turn to pointy ears like an elf would have. Is that okay with you?" I explain. 

"Oh. I'm fine with that." Felix shrugs. 

"Great. The appointment will either be...Monday or Wednesday." 

"Sounds fine to me." Felix said awkwardly. We arrived home, and once Felix entered, he faceplanted into the couch. I chuckled at him and put the bags down, placing the hat on the top of Felix's head.

I got another ding from my phone from Jennie though.

scientists? no, just people who simp on their experiments. + binnie

Jennie
It's going to be on Monday.

Me
Alright, I'll tell him.

Changbin
What's going to be on Monday?

Me
...no

Changbin
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Me
Bye, I got to go talk to Felix

Jennie
Alright, see you at the lab soon.

I close my phone to advance towards Felix, now seeing him scrolling on his phone, his hat placed on his head atop his blond hair. 

"It's going to be on Monday." I tell him straigtforawardly. 

"Aww...okay." Felix mumbles. 

----------

hi sunnies!

to my chinese readers, happy lunar new year! i am indeed also chinese!

(i say that too much oma-)

anywho, for next week i will be taking a break because of lunar new year to spend time with my family!

also sorry for the late and short update! it's almost been a month!

words w/ out this part: 788