✩Star Sky✩- 04

warnings: not proofread

-Felix POV-

I nearly fell asleep in the car. I don't know why. The music? No. There was no music. Was there? I don't think so. Maybe it was how warm the car was? Maybe. Probably something else though. What if it was just falling asleep in a car? Like on a road trip type of falling asleep. Probably. What's weird is that I feel comforted by Hyunjin being around for some reason. 

We exited the car for me to see that he lived in a pretty modern home. I grabbed my minimal items and followed him to the door, ever so adjusting my hood and coat so my ears and tail isn't visible. I pulled the hood impossibly down as we walk through the back door.

I heard Hyunjin softly sigh as he opens the door with a key. Is he mad? He doesn't seem mad. His aura feels cheery and kind.

I walk in to his house and see that it's pretty modern, but still screams Hyunjin's personality in every way. 

"So? What do you think?" Hyunjin asks.

"It's really modern." I say with a small voice. 

"Yeah, many people say that." Hyunjin chuckles. I remove my hood and briefly shake my head to fluff up my hair and get my ears to perk up again. 

"So, where's the room or area that I'll stay in?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, just follow me." Hyunjin says, motioning his arm for me to follow. We take the stairs up to a corridor of rooms, some being a bathroom next to a bedroom. He finally leads me to a nicely decorated room which he announces as my room.

"Woah..." I gasp. 

"It's not much. I quickly decorated it last night." Hyunjin said, rubbing his nape.

"N-no no it's fine." I say, waving my hands in the air. 

"Alright. Why don't you go in to see it better?" He says. I walk in. It has a canopy bed to the left corner, a bedside table next to it with a lamp and an outlet, a door which seems to lead to either a walk-in closet of bathroom, and a few drawers to supposedly store clothing or my personal items. (visual at end of chapter)

"Cool." I scoff, smiling. I eagerly place my phone, charger, and book onto the bedside table and faceplant into the soft bed, earning a chuckle from the scientist. 

"Why don't you go look through the house? Also, there is a room where you can't go into which is my office, but you'll not need to," Hyunjin explains. "but it's labeled so yeah."

"Okay," I accidentally let a little bit of English slip out. "Oh, sorry. It's just a habit." I explain.

"No need to worry. It sounds cool." Hyunjin reassures me. I give him a soft smile. 

"Thanks." I shyly say. (y/n istg) He gives me a nice smile as I say my thanks. Hyunjin leaves, probably going to his office and I walk off into the house, finding out how large it is. After a few rooms and hallways, I do see the labeled room and walk right past it. From the corner of my eye, I see Hyunjin look up and smile. My left ear twitches as a sign of happiness.

——

-Hyunjin's POV-

"Felix, can you come here?" I call out. I see him walk out down the stairs 

"Yes?" he responds.

"You have tests tomorrow. I'll take you to the lab." I explain.

"Okay." The blonde rabbit dryly responds.

"We'll leave tomorrow in the morning." I briefly say.

"Okay." Felix replies as he walks back to his room.

-that night, also it's lix's pov-

I was awaken in the evening from the thunder. The thunder's too loud and my ears are too sensitive. I let out a soft whimper as I try to bury my head in my pillow to try to drown the sound out. Another round of thundering goes. I extend my arm to grab my phone for two reasons. Time and music. It's 2:37AM right now, and I have a while before the tests which is at 9:00AM.

 I open Spotify and go to my playlist which is full of orchestral and play it. Star Sky plays and I try to close my eyes and go to bed. 

Here we are, riding the sky. Painting the night...with sun. You and I. Mirrors of light, twin flames of fire, lit, in another time and place. I knew your name...I knew your face. Your love and grace. Past and present now embrace. Worlds collide in inner space. Unstoppable, the songs we play.

The song and the lyrics put me to sleep quick enough. Since I've researched so much about this song, I know the meaning, and that's what puts me to sleep. It's about two lovers who divide amongst dimensions, but still remain the have the love they share for each other. The Norwegian singer for Star Sky, Merethe Soltvedt, did a great job at portraying the story, in my opinion.

-tomorrow morning-

"Wake up~" I heard Hyunjin whisper into my ear. 

"What time is it..." I mutter, rubbing my eyes as I sit up on my bed.

"It's almost 9:00AM." Hyunjin says. 

"Okay. I'll get ready." I say, stretching my arms out.

"Alright. Can you be down by," He looks down at his watch, "8:50AM?" 

"Uh, yeah I can." I say. 

"Okay! See you later." Hyunjin says, walking out of my room. I get up and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After wards, I brush out my fluffy hair, avoiding my ears. 

Afterwards, I changed into some nice clothes, grabbed some wired ear buds, my phone and my shoes. 

his fit:

I slowly walked down the stairs, stopping midway to plug in my headphones to my phone as I listened to my favorite songs

"Hey Lix. Ready to go?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah. It won't take long right?" I ask.

"Yes, they only take some blood to inspect it." Hyunjin explains.

"Okay. Let's go then." I say.

"Alright." 

—————

guys this took forevrrrrr

word count is 1012 lmao

i was on vacation so it took some time srry 

stream star sky by thomas burgeson/ two steps from hell

it slays.