✩Trust✩- 03

warning: angst, not proofread

-Hyunjin's POV-

I held the clipboard under my left arm as I made my way to my office. On my way back, I noticed that Felix was talking with Rosé, the experiment under Dr. Kim Jisoo's care. (not a ship, if u want it to be u can interpret it like that) The experiments on the list are going to be put under a scientist's care to avoid anything else happening to them. Well, I know that Dr. Lee Minho and Han Jisung are really close so I put that on the list. I walk around the lab, inspecting their personalities so I can see who would best fit them. I see the one with the nameplate that says "Hwang Yeji". I try to wave at her but she doesn't notice me. I know that her bestfriend was Shin Ryujin, but she doesn't work here. I just write "Dr. Lee Chaeryeong" (not a ship) next to her name. I'm pretty sure that she was in my class in high school? Of that could be Lee Chaeyoung. Eh, whatever. I continue to go through the list. I tried to see who would best be with for their personality so they'd be happy with their care taker. At last, I finish and it's not to late at night. I decide to go to Felix's cubicle and try to get his trust some more. I gently knock on his window frame and he looks up. Rosé had probably already left. 

"Hi Felix." I softly say, pushing the door open after scanning my key card.

"Hello." Felix waves. I just then realize how low his voice is, and the Austrailian accent he wields. 

"Wow, your voice is so cool." I gasp.

"O-oh, thanks." Felix stutters. 

"Your accent sounds so pretty and it's cool how deep your voice can go!" I rant.

"Thank you." Felix says, turning his head to supposedly do something.

"So could you tell me more about yourself? Like your favorite music, best friends, etcetra?" I request.

"Uhm...sure. So I like classical music, my new best friend is Rosé because my old friends and I don't talk anymore. Uhh...I have two sisters?" Felix says. Sad. His old friends don't talk to him anymore.

"If you feel comfortable enough, could you tell me who your old friends were?" I ask tentatively.

"Christopher Bahng Chan and Yang Jeongin." He says. Wait...Chan is an experiment here.

"Uhm...Chan is an experiment here. Under Dr. Seo Changbin's care." I explain. He tilts his head to the side.

"Oh. That probably why he doesn't really reply to my messages anymore." Felix mutters. I nod. 

"So uhm...I have some news for you." I say.

"What is it?" Felix says, tilting his head to the side a bit.

"So some experiments are going to live with there care takers to try to live a more normal life. Is that okay with you? Because you're one of them." I explain, nervous for his reaction.

...

"Yeah, I'm fine with that." Felix says.

"Oh, okay. So when do you think is a good time for me to take you with me?" I say, carefully forming my sentences. 

"Maybe tomorrow or the day after?" Felix says. I nod.

"Okay. So, you can say your good byes, but you will be allowed to visit." I explain. He nods. I leave the room and leave the lab so I can go home to take a nice long break from life.

-Felix's POV-

After Hyunjin leaves, I crawl onto my bed. What friends did I have? I guess Chan and Rosé are the only ones here. I pull the semi-thin blanket over my small body with my small hands. I reached over to my phone and played some music (orchestral) and turned over.