Chapter 119: Tak Chi Middle School 24

Začať od začiatku

Wen Qing: "..."

Song Xuan slightly raised his jaw and asked Huang Mao, "Have you tried anything?"

"No," Huang Mao shook his head, "I'm about to try it."

Song Xuan responded and said, "You can get out."

The younger brothers looked at each other, and after saying goodbye to Song Xuan, they shouted goodbye Meng brother again, and then ran out of 401 like a swarm.

Huang Mao closed the door very understandingly.

Only Wen Qing and Song Xuan were left in the dormitory, and Fu Ranxiu disappeared when Wen Qing opened his eyes.

Wen Qing hesitated for a moment, then asked Song Xuan straight to the point: "What kind of hide-and-seek are you playing?"

He knew it wouldn't be ordinary hide-and-seek.

Song Xuan looked at him quietly: "You escaped from my pursuit of hide-and-seek."

you run away from me...

Wen Qing's eyelids jumped: "What happens when you catch up?"

Song Xuan laughed softly: "It depends on what they want to do when they catch up."

What do you want to do?

Wen Qing thought of the excited and malicious looks on the faces of a class of students, the swords of Wang Feng and others...

His eyelashes trembled, and he pursed his lips: "When will it start?"

Song Xuan raised the corner of his mouth: "Then it's up to Fu Ranxiu."

Wen Qing was stunned: "The game was organized by Fu Ranxiu?"

Song Xuan raised his eyebrows: "Otherwise, who else is as sick as him."

Wen Qing pinched his palm, hesitated for a long time, and called out his name: "Song Xuan."

Song Xuan responded.

Wen asked in a low voice, "How much do you know?"

He asked very euphemistically, but Song Xuan understood.

Wen Qing could feel Song Xuan's fiery gaze.

"A lot." Song Xuan said.

Wen Qing lowered her eyes, remembering what happened last night, her lips hurt a little again.

He touched the mobile phone in his pocket, hesitated for a long time, turned and left the dormitory, and decided to discuss with others first.

Walking out of the bedroom, I happened to bump into Zhang Yang.

He stood at the door of 406, staring at the excited roommates inside.

Seeing Wen Qing coming out, Zhang Yang hurriedly stepped forward, followed Wen Qing, and said in a low voice, "They couldn't hold back last night and chatted a few words."

"Looks like I'm going to play some games on the weekend."

Wen nodded lightly and said softly, "I asked."

Zhang Yang's eyes lit up: "Brother, did Song Xuan tell you?"

Wen lightly nodded.

Zhang Yang continued to praise: "Big brother is worthy of being a big brother."

"I really don't know Taishan. I thought you were Wen Qing at first. Fortunately, I didn't do anything."

The two walked down the stairs, and Wen Qing couldn't help but ask, "What happened to the person named Wen Qing?"