Chapter 117: Tak Chi Middle School 22

Seeing Fu Ranxiu looking like this, Wen Qing turned pale with fright.

He didn't expect that he was still thinking about his hand at this time.

Wen Qing nervously hid her hands behind her back, pinched her palms, and stammered, "Then, can that one get me a towel?"

Fu Ranxiu lifted his eyelids and looked straight at Wen Qing.

His pupils were pitch-black and bottomless, as if being stared at by a snake.

Wen Qing's back was cold, and she pulled the corners of her mouth with difficulty: "Thank, thank you..."

The hand behind him quietly touched the doorknob, ready to run out while Fu Ranxiu wasn't paying attention.

Fu Ranxiu stood in front of him, stared at him for a moment, slowly raised his hand, and loosened his cuffs: "Okay."

Wen Qing watched his movements closely, watching Fu Ranxiu unbutton his cuffs, revealing his smooth arm muscles, and then unbutton his neckline.

Wen Qing didn't dare to think about what he was going to do with these actions, and waited patiently for a while. The moment Fu Ranxiu turned his head, he quickly turned the door handle and raised his feet to run out.

As soon as he opened the door, his toes had not yet landed, and a hand was placed on the back of his hand.

Fu Ranxiu's low hoarse voice sounded in his ears: "Don't you want a towel?"

"Run what?"

It was probably because Fu Ranxiu's body temperature was very high just after taking a shower, and there was heat all over his body.

Wen Qing didn't feel warm at all, so she couldn't help but shudder.

Only five minutes.

He'll do it for five minutes.

Wen Qing stumbled and said, "I-I still have something to do..."

Fu Ranxiu let out a low laugh, rubbed his fingertips on his delicate skin gently, stroked his wrist, and hooped him tightly.

Wen Qing struggled hard, but Fu Ranxiu had a lot of strength, and pressed him somewhere on his wrist again. His arm was sore and he lost his strength.

Before he could do anything, he was pulled back to the bathroom.

"Click-" The door closed again.

Fu Ranxiu stood by the door, blocking the only exit.

Wen Qing nervously took two steps back and slammed against the glass door of the shower room.

【System, how many minutes left? 】

001: [Four minutes. 】

Wen Qing's eyes darkened, why was it so long?

He clenched his palms tightly, his brain spinning rapidly, pondering how to delay time.

Wen Qing's eyelashes trembled, and she said nervously, "Class, monitor... The deal you said counts, right?"

Fu Ranxiu closed his eyes halfway, looking at Wen Qingqiang's calm expression, he was clearly frightened to death, and was still trying to divert his attention.

Fu Ranxiu took a breath and took a step forward.

He grabbed Wen Qing's right hand behind him, slowly opened his fingers that turned white, and frowned slightly: "I said, don't pinch your hands."

Wen Qing was so frightened that her voice trembled: "Yes, I'm sorry..."

Fu Ranxiu stroked the different shades of crescent moon marks on his palm, slowly grabbed his gentle hand, and placed it against his lips.