Chapter 120: Tak Chi Middle School 25

Wen Qing stared blankly at Jiang Yan, and when he saw his eyes fell on his lips, he slowly reacted.

Jiang Yan should have seen that he had been kissed.

So put lip balm on myself, so I said these words.

Wen Qing's cheeks turned red, and he opened his mouth subconsciously, wanting to speak, but the tip of his tongue accidentally touched Jiang Yan's finger.

Wen Qing's face turned even redder, she quickly turned to the side, avoided Jiang Yan's hand, and stammered to apologize: "Yes, sorry..."

Jiang Yan lowered his head, looked at the wet and hot fingertips, and took a breath.

As if the touch just now remained on his finger, he couldn't help but imagine the feeling of a real kiss.

Jiang Yan lifted his eyelids and looked at Wen Qing's lips.

The ointment has turned into water, covering his lips with a thin layer, which is full of water, and the lips seem to be protected, and also like water stains after being kissed.

Probably not used to lipstick, Wen Qing pursed her lips, and the corners of her lips also had a faint luster, inexplicably a little astringent.

Jiang Yan narrowed his eyes, bent his fingertips, and said to Wen Qing, "This is a prop."

"It can heal wounds."

Wen Qing was stunned for a moment, his lips and teeth were filled with the fragrance of fruit, he resisted the urge to lick his lips, and responded in a low voice.

He thought to himself, no wonder it felt cold and comfortable.

Seeing that he believed it, Jiang Yan chuckled lightly: "It's slower to absorb it on its own, there is a faster way."

Wen Qing had no doubts and asked curiously, "What method?"

Jiang Yan raised his eyebrows: "Find someone to kiss."

Wen Qing was stunned for a while, but still did not doubt Jiang Yan's words.

With the urine nature of his own props, let alone a kiss, even if he did, he would not doubt it.

Wen Qing pursed her lips and said slowly, "I'm fine, just wait until I absorb it myself."

He asked with a serious face, Jiang Yan couldn't hold back, and laughed softly.

Seeing this, Wen Qing asked in hindsight, "Are you lying to me?"

"That's right." Jiang Yan smiled with frowning eyes, his hands resting lazily on the flower bed.

He leaned back, his toes dangling little by little, and said bluntly, "Would you like to kiss me?"

"It's boring to kiss men all the time."

"You can kiss a girl to get rid of boredom."

Wen Qing: "...No, no need."

Jiang Yan raised his eyebrows: "I'm very good at kissing."

"The mouth is fragrant and sweet."

"..."

Wen Qing: "That's not necessary."

Jiang Yan: "I still have 36D."

"You can kiss and touch."

Wen Qing: "..."

He doesn't want to talk anymore.

Wen Qing wanted to leave, but after touching the phone in her pocket, she stopped and turned to look at Jiang Yan.