Chapter 111: Tak Chi Middle School 16

Song Xuan's face was gloomy, and his eyes were full of anger.

Wen Qing sat on the bed, grabbed the edge of the bed with his right hand, and pressed his fingertips against the wooden board, a faint blood tinged.

Fu Ranxiu was standing beside his bed, and he could kiss that hand as long as he leaned forward a little.

Song Xuan narrowed his eyes, strode into the bedroom, stood in front of Fu Ranxiu, raised his hand and grabbed Fu Ranxiu's collar: "What the **** are you trying to do?"

When his Danfeng eyes squinted, they looked narrower and longer, giving people a very uneasy feeling, as if they would hit people at any time.

Fu Ranxiu calmly opened his hand, lifted his eyelids, his expression did not change, and said to Song Xuan indifferently, "You should ask Wen Meng what he wants to do to me."

Wen Qing: "…"

Hearing Fu Ranxiu's words, Song Xuan became more and more unhappy, and sneered: "Who the **** is going to do something to you pervert."

He glanced at Wen Qing, and said again: "Don't **** worry about him."

Fu Ranxiu snorted lightly and said nothing.

Wen Qing somehow understood what Fu Ranxiu meant.

At this moment, it's not Fu Ranxiu who misses him, but he who misses Fu Ranxiu.

Wen Qing pursed her lips and looked at Fu Ranxiu and Song Xuan silently.

The two were about the same height, and the atmosphere was tense.

Song Xuan clenched his fist and seemed to want to hit someone, but he didn't do it.

Fu Ranxiu looked at Song Xuan quietly, and said lightly, "Turn off the lights in another hour."

"I know," Song Xuan raised the corner of his mouth and said to him, "Starting today, I will live on campus."

Fu Ranxiu finally had a little more emotion on his face, he frowned slightly and looked at Song Xuan deeply.

Wen Qing was stunned.

One is because Song Xuan actually wants to live on campus, and the other is because Fu Ranxiu is actually angry because of this.

Song Xuan obviously knew that Fu Ranxiu would be upset because of this. He raised the corner of his mouth, leaned on the warm bed sideways, and raised his chin slightly: "Come in and put something."

When the words fell, Wen Qing saw several men in suits and leather shoes come in with suitcases, handbags and other things.

One of them opened Song Xuan's closet and began to organize things, one changed Song Xuan's sheets and quilts, and the other walked straight into the bathroom with a suitcase...

The originally not spacious bedroom was instantly crowded with people. They didn't speak, or even made a sound. They quietly and quickly tidy up the bedroom for Song Xuan.

In less than ten minutes, they all left, as if they had never come in.

Wen Qing looked at Song Xuan blankly.

If Song Xuan starts living on campus today, it will be even more difficult for him to find a chance to be alone with Fu Ranxiu, let alone use props.

Suddenly, Song Xuan turned his head and looked straight at him: "Did he touch your hand?"

Wen Qing was still thinking about the props, but she didn't return to her senses.

He didn't speak, Song Xuan's face became even more stinky, and he asked again, "He doesn't just touch your hand?"