Chapter 155: Rose Castle 16

001 was silent for a long time, and said word by word: [No, yes. 】

When the gossip appeared, Wen Qing immediately recovered and was not sleepy at all.

He nodded clearly and said to 001: [I understand I understand. 】

001: […]

Wen Qing smiled: [You don't have to be embarrassed. 】

001 stopped talking.

Wen Qing thought it was shy, thinking to himself, he knew that 001 had been watching love movies and love action movies.

Wen Qing didn't mention the housekeeper again, thinking that when 001 came over, she would take the initiative to talk to herself about the housekeeper again.

It was nine o'clock in the evening when we got back to the castle.

Wen Qing was worried that she would meet Sikong again, so instead of going to the stables, she went directly to the castle.

As soon as I lifted my foot and stepped up the steps, I felt something was wrong.

The bottom of the thigh is sore and sore, even if the fabric of the pants is very soft, when I walk, a wound is a burning pain.

It's been too long to ride a horse today.

The housekeeper looked at his wrong posture and said, "Madam is waiting for me here."

Wen Qing looked up at him: "And then."

The housekeeper said calmly, "I'll take you back to the room later."

Wen Qing was silent.

Thank you, it doesn't hurt anymore.

"Need not."

He turned around, walked up the steps with stiff feet, and walked into the castle.

Climbing up the third floor with difficulty, Wen Qing glanced at the snacks in his hand, and decided to go to Xiao Jiyu's room first and give him the snacks.

Walking to the door of Xiao Jiyu's room, Wen gently knocked on the door.

Soon, the door opened.

Chi Chi stood by the door, all three heads staring at the bag in his hand.

Wen Qing looked in and saw that Xiao Jiyu was already lying on the bed and fell asleep.

After a moment of hesitation, he walked into the house and put the snacks on the table.

"Woooo..." Chi Chi whimpered at his feet, staring eagerly at the jerky in Wen Qing's hands, drooling all over the floor.

Wen Qing took a piece of jerky, looked at Chi Chi's three identical heads, remembered what Xiao Jiyu said last time, and asked Chi Chi in a low voice, "Which head eats snacks?"

The mouths of the three heads opened at the same time, drooling down.

Wen Qing was silent for a moment, then took two more pieces of jerky, one for the head and one for the head.

After feeding, he got up, and Xiao Jiyu's sleepy voice sounded behind him: "Mother?"

Wen Qing tilted her head and saw Xiao Jiyu turned on the light, rubbed her eyes, looked at herself sleepily, and asked in a low voice, "Mother, are you coming to sleep with me?"

Wen said in a low voice, "I'll bring you something to eat."

"Go to sleep first, you can eat tomorrow too."

Xiao Jiyu was obviously very sleepy. After hearing three words of sleep first, she lay directly on the bed, muttering good night to her mother.

Wen Qing looked at the clothes on his body and frowned slightly. It was the same clothes that he changed for him two days ago.