[𝟷𝟺]: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

Howl's blood splatter as it blows off the rock wall, bead of dark blood lands on the surface of Arlian's shoulder, his fur burns off as he shrieked in pain.

"Arlian!"
Arthman let his guard down as Howl dashed behind him, his fist coated with his own dark blood.

Arthman's eyes hints his huge feeling of fear and horror as that fist almost hit his head, but just then...

THWACK-Howl was knocked into the side, the blood on his fist fell off as his mind scrambled by that hit. Howl growled as he narrowed his eyes up to see Mark finally putting up a fight.

Arthman quickly took this chance to run away with Arlian on his hand while Mark leaps forward with his fist jabbed forward and-THUMP-both their fist exchanged the same pain they felt as they clashed, Howl's lip curving up into a smile.

"Now that's what I want to see in Terra force's captain!"
Howl stated, a frown was formed on Mark's lip as he push Howl forward, Howl stumbles and almost got his face wacked from a blow coming from Mark.

"ENOUGH!"
A firm and harsh voice bawled followed by the air around them chilling quickly, that voice caught everyone's attention as their eyes swerved toward the person-or rather, the beast-who called them.

The beast stand firmly with a warm shell jacket and pants covering his furry body, it was an artic wolf beast, presumably a Cyrou, one beast with short species name. One name used to describe a beast matching with the snow white surrounding, ambushing everyone they see, but the question is...

What this type of beast is doing at the fertile side of earth?

"Come on! Why are you all killing each other?"
The artic wolf's eye moved right and left, studying them with his stoic face still masking his furry face until...

The artic wolf's face roughen into a mix of shock and fear as he stare into Howl's eyes, falling deep into Howl's void black sclera.

He snapped back into reality before dashing forward with his fist covered in a gust of freezing wind, his fist darted at Howl, forcing Howl to cross his hand in defense.

Howl was knocked afar from the force plus, that fist was cold as fuck, his hand felt numb after that... Howl's finger was put forward as it charged the previous attack he launched at Arthman and Arlian.

Mark gasped but then the artic wolf quickly inhale the air and blow out a huge gust of freezing wind towards Howl. Howl's face shows that he was shocked by this, his blood freezes in an instant before then his body starting to become stiff as a shiver runs down his body.

The wolf kept blowing those freezing wind out of his lungs as Howl's vision blurred out with the wind freezing out his lungs...

A bolt of thunder kicked the wolf to the wall, the wolf gurgled out blood as the blizzard hell finally stop freezing Howl.

The artic wolf huffed at Arlian who breathes in and out like crazy, a small part of his shoulder was already burned down from Howl's blood.

"Arlian!"
Arthman runs to catch Arlian from falling to the ground, the artic wolf now look... Rather surprised as he see Arlian gurgling out a huge amount of blood.

"What have you..."
The artic wolf growled as he slowly turned to face Howl who he thinks have fell into the floor, unconscious but well, he wasn't.

Howl's body release a hot steam in response to the cold as he breathes in and out slowly, he rises with his eyes extinguished back to pure white color in that void black sclera of his.

Howl's body flickers forward and just a second he was in front of Arthman and Arlian. Howl bends down to see the speedy wolf's wound.

"Im sorry... Sometimes, anger conquer my whole bodies..."
Howl apologize, averting his gaze as he knew that all those eyes were staring at him with fear and anger, who wouldn't be?